Address

Ok I had no idea what the title was gunna be, so don't judge. It's stupid but I'm hella tired and I really wanna get an update out.

Lmao BTS stans r gunna love this chapter!

Alison's POV.

"What's his address?"

A delighted smirk curves at her lips as she raises her head to meet my gaze, "Took you way too long to ask."

I try to fight off my own smile as she wiggles her eyebrows, bumping my hip lightly against as she laughs.

"Just give me the address hoe."

Another snicker falls from my lips as she rips out a paper from her notebook and scribbles something down on it, "Here you go."

I thank her as she stuffs the lightly crumpled sheet into my hand, the smug smirk still evident on her features, "Stop smiling you creep."

She lets out a startled noise of disapproval as she presses her hand against her chest in mock hurt, "Be grateful bitch."

I roll my eyes, lips tugging upwards as she continues to ramble on about the amount of disrespect I was showing.

"Honestly I'm like older than you! A little bit of a respect would be nice!"she pouts, crossing her arms over her chest as she huffs.

__________________________

I breath in deeply through my nose.

My fingers are shaking as I fish out the paper Elizabeth had gifted me with earlier in the day.

My finger ghost over the doorbell as I press down on the smooth plastic.

The house towers over me as if taunting me with its large columns and spacious interiors that could be seen from the slightly drawn curtains.

There is no reply, even after I press down on the doorbell another five times.

Frowning, I key in the password for my phone as I unconsciously open Blake and I's chat room.

MF DON'T ANSWER sent at 7.15am
Good morning gorgeous, I love you so much.

For some reason my heart tingles in warmth as my eyes skin through this morning's text.

Just because he made no appearance at work it hadn't meant that the flow of the texts stilled. They continued to come in every morning and afternoon.

It was touching yet aggravating at the same time.

I didn't want to catch any feelings for him and his sudden change of personality wasn't helping.

But at the moment I had more pressing matters at hand.

What should I say? That I was standing outside his house, sweating madly and cursing internally?

My fingers scramble across the keyboard, typing and deleting as I decide on the smoothes line to not cause too much tension between us.

sent at 4.37pm Alison
Hey, u home?

The reply is almost instant, the message appearing under mine, seconds after I had sent it as if he had spent the entire day staring at his phone awaiting a text.