First kiss

Blake's POV. (My treat because I know I pissed you off big time in the last chapter)

Her lips were perfect.

The same soft, plump, red lips I had kissed years before. The lips that I had kissed in my wedding. They were also the first lips I had ever kissed, believe it or not.

Alison Williams was my first kiss.

And she didn't even know that.

I could feel her tense beneath me, as I moved my lips against her still ones. Maybe seconds. Minutes. Hours later did she react. And it was the exact way I had predicted her to.

She bit my lip. Hard.

I pulled away immediately, yelping in pain as I felt the familiar metallic taste of blood running into my mouth.

"What the fuck Alison?"

The pain in my lip was minor to the amount of hurt that had bloomed in my heart and my bashed pride. It was as if someone had light a candle on my chest, laughing cruelly as the orange flames began to spit at my skin.

"What the fuck?!"she roared, her eyes narrowed down at me with unmistakable hate,"What the fuck? You fucking kissed me, you asshole! Without my fucking permission and with the damned knowledge that I hate you!"

I hate you.

She hated me. My vision began to become blurry but I held them back defiantly.

Men don't cry.

My father had uttered the same words, and I would live up to them. Even if I hated him, his words were drilled prominently in me.

However the distant cracking of my heart was near enough to have me in tears. I have only cried twice in my entire life. Once for my mother. And the second when I comprehended the amount of pressure I had put on Alison and when the news the she had left me really started to hit home. But other than that, I refused to allow myself to shed any useless transparent liquid.

At the moment, I wanted to fall onto my knees and apologise profusely but I knew that Alison wouldn't buy it. She would probably only laugh at my pathetic state or demand to me stand the hell up. I just didn't know what to do.

I didn't regret kissing her. Far from that really. Heck, I wouldn't mind do that again and more. But the fact that she hated it was a huge blow to my ego.

So instead of breaking down before the love of my life, I replied cockily,"You and I both know that you enjoyed that as much as I did."

She scoffed, throwing her hands up,"You know what I hate about you, Blake Ryder?"

I raised an eyebrow, internally dreading her answer.

"It's that even after that, you still act like it was the most unimportant thing in the world. Like it was something you did every day. You're still that cocky, egoistic man."

I narrowed my eyes at her. I wasn't liking the way she was stating out the facts. I didn't like the way that she uttered such harsh words that as much I hated to believe, was right.

"Shut up Alison."I muttered, my eyes trained on her shoulder.

I didn't want to see the endless waves of hate in her eyes. Or the hurt that lingered in the crooks and crannies of them. I didn't want to see the destruction I had caused.

"No!"she exclaimed,"I will not shut up! I will tell you whatever the fuck I want to, and you will fucking listen!"

I hated seeing her so riled because of me. So with the thought in mind, I stayed silent.