Chapter 14

Alexander

Cool sheets press against my feverish skin as my eyes are kept in complete darkness. I don't know where I am or why I am here, all I know is the feeling of someone's hands and lips on my skin. Painfully slow caresses travel over my chest, making the skin tingle and burn faintly as the fingers sweep over my skin. I bite my bottom lip and try to think of anything but this feeling but find myself pulled right back into the moment as soft, warm lips follow the path of scorching fingers, gently kissing along the trail and leaving another scorching trail over my chest.

My body is reacting so strongly to the touch and I find myself struggling to keep a grip on my sanity. The man touching me runs his tongue over the planes of my chest, his stubble slightly scraping against my skin as he continues his attentions. My fingers twitch as the desire to touch whoever is touching me grows to a painful point, but my hands remain bound together and pinned above my head by what feels like a piece of the headboard. I grip onto the headboard tightly as a hot and teasing tongue slowly drifts over my nipples. I sink my teeth harshly into my bottom lip as he circles his tongue with a painful slowness making me feel as if I am burning from the inside out.

The metallic taste of blood coats my tongue as I feel hands slowly slide down my sides towards my pants. A startled gasp escapes me as they are pulled down and I can hear him chuckle as his tongue continues to circle. Nails scrape against my hips as my pants and boxers are removed from my body. His warm tongue trails away from my nipples and travels down my body, dipping down on my stomach as he continues to descend. An involuntary moan escapes me as the warmth of his body presses flush against me.

"You finally cried out." He murmurs huskily, his voice almost indiscernible as he mouths at my dick. I whimper as his saliva coats my skin, his teeth playfully scraping agains the fragile, sensitive skin. I gasp as I feel his hands grip onto my inner thighs, slowly pulling them apart.

"Stop." I whisper.

"Shhh, you brought me here." He whispers. "You dreamt me up, now enjoy the dream." I know that voice. I shudder as hot, open mouth kisses are planted on my thighs before traveling to the spot that is aching for them the most. My mouth falls open in a silent scream as I am pulled into his hot mouth, relishing every touch of his tongue and the warm pressure of his mouth as he moves torturously slow. He hums in contentment and I feel the vibrations run through my entire body, a mixture of embarrassment and pleasure. Such overwhelming pleasure.

"T-Tho-" my voice is cut off as a warm hand travels up my chest and grips onto my chin gently. I feel his fingers dip into my mouth, dancing with my tongue as I struggle to breathe evenly.

"Don't bite." He murmurs. I moan as his fingers dance atop of my tongue before gently tugging on it and pushing back with such delightful pressure. I have never felt anything like this. It almost feels too real to be a dream. "There's a good boy." He hums, licking my tip slowly, making me moan deeply as he removes his fingers from my mouth.

"F-fuck you." I breathe.

"That's all I want to do." He whispers, slowly dragging his slicked fingers down my chest. "I would kiss you, but I don't trust you not to bite."

"G-good." I stammer as my legs are pushed up and back, my knees pressing against my chest. I can hear him chuckle as my face flushes. A startled gasp escapes me as I feel his fingers trace around my entrance, slow teasing circles, the warmth of my saliva pressing against me. My teeth gnash together as his fingers enter me with such a teasing slowness that I find it almost too much to take. Even in a dream he is a bastard. "St-stop."

"Stop what?" He asks slyly, his body leaning over me and pressing into my bent legs. "Touching you? That isn't going to happen." I gasp as his fingers find my prostrate and press against it softly, thousands of tiny sparks running through my body as he does that. "Or perhaps you want me to stop playing with you?" He runs his fingers over my prostate slowly, massaging me and making my heart pound painfully in my chest as wave after wave of pleasure crashes into me. "You're so good at this." He murmurs.

"Sto-stop talking." I grind past clenched teeth. God this all feels too good. My skin is slick with sweat as I pant for breath, so much pleasure passing through me that it is almost impossible for me to breathe evenly. Thomas chuckles as he licks the sweat off of my neck. My back arches slightly as he continues to massage me making me see white. I whine pitifully as he stops, the beautiful white light fading away but lingering for a moment as he slips his tongue into my mouth. The taste of his mouth is intoxicating and I find myself losing the desire to bite him and taste his blood. I almost feel compelled to give him what he wants from me. The white pleasure has completely faded away and that is when he starts to massage me again making me whine into the kiss.

"Such a good boy." He whispers before lightly biting at my bottom lip. "I'm so proud of you." I gasp as he massages my prostate and kisses down my chest. My hands tug against their bindings but they hardly budge. His warm hand brushes against my cheek before slipping underneath the blindfold and removing it from me. "Such beautiful eyes." He hums, cradling my cheek in his hand as he continues to pleasure me into a state of insanity.

"P-ple-" My voice dies off as his fingers desert me.

"Please what?" he asks coyly. "What can I do for you?"

"I...I want to..." I try to move my hips but he pushes my legs into me further, pinning me to the bed.

"I know what you want." He whispers as he slowly pushes into me. My head rolls back as I struggle to keep myself sane through the slow building pleasure. This nonstop teasing is going to drive me mad, I can feel it from the way that he is moving with such deliberate slowness to cause me to burn from all the pleasure. He wants to hear me beg.

"Th-Thomas." I whine as he brushes against my prostate.

"I won't let you cum." He replies plainly, tying a satin sash around me tightly. I feel tears begin to well up in my eyes as I look at it. "I rather enjoy having you moan and whine under me. Playing with you is so much more fun." He kisses my knee as he thrusts in a little harder against my prostate. A quiet scream escapes me as he toys with me. He's horrible. Every time I get to close to orgasming he slows down to such a painful rate that I can feel the orgasm slowly burning away as he starts pleasuring me again. Tears are streaming down my face as this painful practice continues for what feels like hours.

"Such a good boy." He pants, shivers running through his body.

"Thomas, please." I cry as he continues to fuck me with such teasing strokes. "I-I can't-" a loud moan strangles off my words as he leans over me entirely, his hands resting next to my face as my legs are wrapped around his waist, desperately clinging. His warm brown eyes are burning as he looks at me with such a sweet smile. "T-thomas." I whine as his hips move ever so slowly causing that all too familiar slow burn to ache inside of me.

"Yes?" he asks huskily.

"I'm begging you." He gently wipes away one of my tears as he leans in closer. "Please...please." I whisper desperately. He rests his forehead against my own and for a brief moment I feel a strange warmth radiate through me but I can't focus on that as he unties the sash, pushing me into the bed with the intensity of his thrusts. My nails dig into the wood of the headboard as I cry out uncontrollably. My body has reached its limit and feels no shame as Thomas fucks me into the bed with no mercy and my body is entirely consumed by pleasure.

My body feels like it is on fire as he plants one last kiss on my lips before I fall into the deep clutches of pleasure. My vision is swimming with white as my body finally reaches its release. My eyes fly open and my chest is heaving as I stare up at the ceiling as I lie alone in this room. My skin is slick with sweat and there are tears running down my face. I am too embarrassed to look in my pants and assess the damage of my wet dream, I can't admit that I just dreamt about being fucked by Jefferson and it was the most horribly pleasureful thing I had ever imagined.

God help me.