Chapter 31

Jefferson

   Alex keeps his eyes closed and his head turned to the side, so he doesn't have to look at me. Somehow the action is both frustrating and adorable. I plant gentle kisses on his cheeks, brushing away the fallen tears with my lips. He keens quietly as my lips brush past the corner of his lips and down to his chin. He had been so stubborn before, but now he has become strangely complacent and sweet. I whisper small praises into his skin as I press kisses down his neck and slide my hands underneath his shirt. 

   "Your skin is so soft." I hum as I slide his shirt off of him. 

   "Don't say that." He grumbles, his expression crinkling in distaste. 

   "Why not? It's true." I smile as I place soft kisses on the planes of his stomach. 

   "Just stop talking about it." He covers his face with his arms and I frown at the action. 

   "Very well," I sigh. "But there is something that you need to know before we go any further." He hums in response, refusing to move his arms or even chance a glance at me. "I'm still angry with you." This grabs his attention and he moves his arms away from his face so he can look at me. 

   "Angry with me?" He murmurs and I simply stare at his face in response. "Why are you angry with me? What did I do?" The last word leaves his mouth in a squeak as I harshly pull him under me, his elbows are now brushing against my knees as he looks up at me with a faintly scared expression. I place my hands beside his head causing him to sink deeper into the bed and make me look bigger. His eyes flit around anxiously until he finally has no choice but to look at me. 

   His chocolate brown eyes look up at me and I feel something inside of me melt slightly. There is a powerful magic in his eyes, a magic which if he knew he possessed could be used to tame me completely. I want to see these eyes burn.

   "You don't tell me when you are done with me." Alex's fingers clutch onto the sheets as my breath ghosts over his ears. "You don't have me yet, don't be pretending to have any control when you can't even be honest with yourself." A whimper escapes him as I bite down on the tip of his ear. I can feel him trembling underneath me as I sink my teeth into his skin lightly. His hands frantically grab onto my pants, looking for any source of traction to cling to. I run my tongue over the wounded flesh and enjoy the feeling of him shuddering beneath me. 

   I dig my fingers into the mattress beside his head harshly. He tries to retreat from me but is halted as I capture his ear between my teeth again. A low growl escapes my lips and he whimpers at the sound. I tug lightly on his ear, sinking in my teeth a little more. He cries out as I release my hold on his ear and plant a gentle kiss on the red flesh.

   "That hurts." He mumbles as I lean back. I grip onto his face and his eyes narrow as he looks up at me. 

   "It wasn't supposed to feel good." I reply simply, running my other hand over his chest. His face colors almost instantly as I pinch at his chest through his shirt. I smile softly as his mouth flounders open and no sound escapes him. If he is going to look like this the whole time I don't know how long I am going to be able to hold on to my self-control. Our lips collide and he offers no resistance as I deepen the kiss. His hands migrate to my shoulders and his fingers dig into the fabric harshly, creating ravines. I pull back and pull him with me, refusing to break the kiss as I force him into a sitting position. His legs are wrapped around my waist tightly as he continues to cling onto me as if his life depended on it. 

   He whines and tries to chase after my lips as I pull away but stops when he feels my hand migrate down to his lap. His eyes widen as I rub him through his pants creating a rough friction between me and him. He openly whines and tries to get closer as I pleasure him, his eyes have fallen closed as he pulls himself closer to me. I glance over at him with a small smile as he rests his head on my shoulder as he continues to moan and whine.  He really is too beautiful. I have to practically pry his fingers off of me as I took his shirt off, he was clinging onto me as if his entire life depended on it. 

   Loud whimpers and keens slip past his lips as I continue to touch him, teasing his body slowly which seems to be driving him completely crazy. He slightly grinds his body against mine and I grip onto his hips tightly, relishing in the lack of fabric that is present there. 

   "You still have all your clothes on." He whispers as I pull him up to hover over me. 

   "I do." 

   "W-Why?" He squeaks as I pull him down onto me quickly. His mouth is stretched into a thin line as he struggles to control his expression. I can see the faintest hint of his white teeth biting down into his bottom lip sexily. I have to wet my lips before answering. 

   "I'm angry." I mutter before beginning to move. A deep groan escapes him as our bodies collide with one another. I know that he has several questions that he is more than likely going to interrogate me with later, but at the moment he is for once completely incapable of speaking in coherent sentences.  His hands lace behind my neck, holding me close in an almost intimate manner as he struggles to breathe evenly. I watch in wonder as his eyes flutter with every upward movement and his breath becomes husky. I run my hands gently over his skin, relishing in the softness of his skin while he can't find the time or energy to complain about my enjoying his surprisingly soft skin.

   His fingers clutch into the back of my t-shirt pulling up slightly, but nowhere near removing it. The action makes me shiver slightly as I dive for his lips. He kisses me sweetly and I find myself beginning to melt into the press of his lips against my own. My high begins to draw ever closer and it is obvious that he feels the same  due to the scratching of his nails on the back of my neck as he tries to hold onto his control.

   Why can't I stay mad with him? His words had buried themselves into my heart like sabers, but as he clings onto me and kisses me like this I find it difficult to hold onto my anger. The warmth of his kiss migrates down my chin and his fingers run over my stubble gently, ghosting over with his fingertips. Our bodies shudder as we reach our highs and his eyes begin to water with pleasureful tears. My heart aches at the sight, but it is an almost pleasant ache as something inside of me begins to melt and I feel myself become ten times lighter.