Chapter 21

Jefferson

   "No more..." He gasps for breath as I continue to kiss at his exposed skin. His fingers dig into my shoulders as I bite at the juncture of his shoulder and neck making small sounds of contentment to escape his lips. The warmth of his bare chest radiates underneath my palm as I continue to drown in him. "Thomas." He snaps as he tries to push me away from him. "Listen to me damn it." His hands are trembling as he feels my attention begin to shift even further downward. 

   "I'm listening." I hum as I lick a stripe up his neck. "Don't confuse my silence as me ignoring you. I rather enjoy listening to you." I chuckle. "Who would have thought it." Alexander growls in annoyance before gasping in surprise as I run my nails harshly down his chest. His teeth sink into his bottom lip harshly as my nails come to a halt at his pant line. "This seems like a good stopping point." I say with a sigh, pulling back slightly. Alexander looks up at me with confused and conflicted eyes. I smile back at him as I pull back even further only to be stopped by two desperate hands as they tangle themselves into my curls just above the nape of my neck. I gasp softly as I am pulled back down to Alexander's face, his eyes are glowing with an intensity that I have never seen before. 

   "Now you wanna be a tease?" He breathes softly, his voice wavering slightly. "Even when you are trying to get laid you're an asshole."  I say nothing as he coils his fingers deeper into my curls making my scalp tingle from the strain. He brushes his lips over mine softly making my lips tingle before pulling back causing me to realize just how far forward I had begun to lean forward until he pulled away. The desire to chase after his lips has grown to such a painful point that it wouldn't take much effort to snap my resolve in two. "Finish what you started."

   "As you wish." I hum, kissing down his chest. His fingers pull at my hair gently as I slide off his pants while my lips continue to descend down his body. Muscles twitch underneath my lips and tongue as the fabric that was covering him falls to the floor. I glance up at Alexander's face as I completely ignore his erection and move down to his thighs, planting open mouthed kisses and bites over the fragile skin. He covers his mouth with a trembling hand as my mouth draws ever closer to a place his eyes are begging for me to touch. I dig my fingers into his hips as I pull him forward on the couch. He gasps slightly as he slips down before being forced to cover his mouth with both of hands to stop himself from crying out. 

   "No...No stop..." He pleads breathlessly, my tongue continuing to tease him as I lick slow stripes over his sacred place. I plant heated kisses on his sensitive skin and he writhes from the attention, digging his fingernails into my scalp harshly. "Tho-OMAS!" His voice raises in pitch as I slip my tongue inside slightly. His legs wrap around my shoulders as I pull him closer, pushing my tongue deeper inside of him. My vantage point is incredible as I watch his entire body tremble in pleasure and his face contort in pleasureful honesty. A thin stream of drool drips down his chin as he looks back at me with glazed over eyes. He's beautiful. I tease him for a little while longer before pulling my tongue out of him. He whines at the loss, his mouth gasping for air as I reconnect our lips. 

   He whines into my mouth as I slip my fingers inside him slowly so I don't hurt him. His hips move in slow circles on my fingers as he begs pitifully into the kiss. I pull back from the kiss as I move my fingers in slow teasing motions making him cry out in pleasure before sinking his teeth into his fist. 

   "You're so cute." I whisper into his ear as I thrust my fingers into him with a steady rhythm. He whimpers from the feeling of my fingers inside of him. I wonder how long it has been since he has last been touched like this? My lips twitch as I find that I don't rather like that train of thought. I spread my fingers and hear him cry out in surprise before mewling in satisfaction. "Do you like that?" I continue to scissor him as he merely mewls and whimpers in response. "Do you?" 

   "Y-Yes." He gasps as my fingers brush over a very special spot. I smirk as he curls in on himself, clinging onto me desperately as the sensations overwhelm him. "Yes." He whispers. "I like it."  His honest words make me shiver as I continue to scissor him, enjoying the lewd sound that is coming from our interaction. "G-god." He groans. 

   "Why thank you." I tease. He glares at me as I pull my fingers out of him. It is plain from the look in his eyes that he was going to say something scathing but falls silent as he watches me undo my belt. His eyes remain focused on my hands and what they are releasing from the confines of my pants. His breathing grows deeper as he closes his eyes and waits for me to do what he craves. I smile at his beautiful expression before slowly becoming one with him. 

   "Fuck." He whispers breathlessly. 

   "Fuck." I respond as flames and chills chase after one another through my body. The sheer insanity that comes from this pleasure is intoxicating, so much so that I failed to realize that I had begun moving. Alex moans from my actions and his moans grow louder as I pull him into a sitting position in my lap. He tries to hide his face in my neck but I tangle my fingers into his hair and pull his head back so I can watch every flicker of his expression. 

   Quiet begs and moans escape his lips as his body collides with mine. His skin glows a brilliant pink color as he struggles to keep from shivering from the sheer pleasure that is racing through our systems. My name escapes his lips a few times before his eyes scrunch shut and he shudders. Our climaxes come in unison as he clings onto me with desperate fingers and frantic breaths. 

   "See," I murmur into his ear. "This is what you want." He shivers at the sound of my voice but says nothing. His silence is all the response I need. The only confirmation I will ever receive from this man is in his silence and that is all I need from him in this moment. Silence is the perfect chaser to such a strong shot of reality.