Chapter 20

Jefferson

   The look on his face right now is precious. Hamilton has avoided looking at me for the past three days and every time our eyes would occasionally meet he would go red and quickly look away from me. He acts as if by agreeing to our arrangement that he will be victim to me jumping him at any possible moment. That was never my intention, however I must admit that this type of reaction to my presence is rather adorable. His flushed face ducking behind his knees as he sits on the opposite side of the couch or rushing around a corner to escape my gaze. It is almost as if I am a child again and rushing after the object of my admiration who clearly enjoys my attention as much as I enjoy granting it. 

   He is currently curled up into a ball on the far side of the couch as I sit in the plush chair across from him. His eyes continue to avoid mine as he hides the lower half of his face behind his knees. I can't help the small smile that dawns upon my lips as I watch his childish antics. He must realize by now that not looking at me only makes me want to look at him even more. Looking at him seems to only increase his discomfort thus granting me a small sense of satisfaction as well as a genuine contentment as I continue to watch his face color into a bright red color that even tints the very tips of his ears. 

   "Don't burn up over there Hamilton." I tease lightly. He sinks down lower into his knees as he keeps his eyes directed away from my face. It would appear that I have somehow caused him to curl into himself even further. I wasn't aware that was even physically possible. "Hamilton." I call out to him. He says nothing as he tightens his grip on his legs as he ignores me. "Hamilton." I say again with a note of sweetness to my voice that makes him fidget at the very sound. "Hamilton." His eyes scrunch shut as he struggles to refrain from looking from him. I smile softly as I watch the stone wall of his resolve begin to crumble with every utterance of his name. I can only image how desperate he must be feeling to try and hold himself together only to have me break him down. "Hamilton," I whisper softly, making him shiver. "Look at me." 

   Hamilton's eyes flutter open and slowly slide over to meet mine. His fingers dig into his legs harshly as he meets my gaze and struggles to hold it. 

   "Good," I murmur in praise. "Now come here." A startled gasp escapes him as he shakes his head quickly and holds his legs close to his chest. His arms are wrapped so tightly around his legs that it almost seems that if I were to remove his arms he would simply fall apart. "No?" I murmur in thought. "Can you not do it?" Hamilton grumble incoherently in response and I can't help but chuckle. I uncross my legs and lightly pat my lap drawing Hamilton's attention back to me. "Come on over here Hamilton." His eyes narrow as he glares at me. "Or, perhaps, you want me to come to you?" He shudders. "That's it, isn't it?" I rise to my feet slowly. 

   A brief look of panic crosses his features as I slowly make my way over to him. His face flushes a bright crimson as I sink down to his level. A quiet noise escapes him as I grab onto his wrists and gently pry them away from his legs. The look on his face is maddening. The deep red flush of his skin causing those impassioned eyes to glow with a peculiar light that causes for an even more brilliant glow to radiate from their depths. 

   "This isn't so bad, now is it?" He says nothing as I plant gentle kisses on his wrists. "Nothing to be scared of." He tries to rip his hands away but I tighten my grip as I run my lips over his wrist bone. "Why so flighty?" 

   "I'm not flighty." He grumbles, the first words he has spoken to me all day. I smile as I release his hands and watch as they fall down onto the couch cushion. His eyes are locked on mine and I can't help but shudder slightly from the electric current that rushes through my system. 

   "I see." I murmur as I place my hands on top of his knees. He makes a startled noise as I lean against him, resting my chin on top of my hands so I can get a better look at his face. His lips are parted slightly as he stares back at me with widened, bright eyes. "You know, you look really good like this." He growls in annoyance but all sound abandons him as I part his legs, my hands remaining softly hovering on top of his knees. His legs parted with almost no resistance. "Especially like this." 

   "Shut up..." He grumbles. "I thought you were straight." I chuckle as I lean over him, pushing him deeper into the couch as he tries to accommodate my forward progression. His eyes are wide as I hover over him. I glance over at his fingers which are now gripping tightly onto the edge of the couch as I continue to hover over him, our faces merely breathes apart. 

   "You are only half wrong." I breathe before capturing his lips with mine. A surprised breath escapes him as I graze his bottom lip with my teeth, nipping and pulling. He slowly kisses me back and I feel his body begin to push back against mine, his hips pressing against my own. I laugh lightly into the kiss as he grants me access. For someone who was acting so shy before he sure seems eager now. I place a hand on his cheek slowly sliding it to my desired target. 

   He gasps and pulls away from the kiss as I slowly scrape my nails over the shell of his ear. His body is shaking slightly as I pull him towards me for another searing kiss. He turns his head away at the last second as his breathing becomes even more labored as my fingers don't cease their teasing of his sensitive skin. 

   "S-stop it." He sighs. 

   "Why would I do that?" I ask teasingly, placing my other hand flat on his chest. "This is what you wanted after all."

   "It's too much...I can't-" 

   "Then don't." I interject as I crash our lips together. My head begins to grow fuzzy as he moans into my mouth. The kiss has grown sloppy and hot. Brushes of tongue and collision of lips as we revel in each others warmth and closeness. He's going to drive me crazy if he keeps moaning like this. I allow my fingers to drift away from his ear and tangle themselves into his hair. He grunts quietly as I tug on it, pulling him even closer. 

    I want more of this man. I need more.