Chapter 4

When I woke up, there was a loud noise that resembled a whistling sound emulating from the kitchen

I sat up from the couch, turning my head towards the direction of the noise, gently tugging the covers over my body. I saw Levi sitting on a small velvet chair with his head snuggled into its crest.

It looked pretty uncomfortable from my perspective, but seemed as if Levi didn't care in the slightest.

I stood up from the couch I slept on and wobbled on over to him.

Aww...he's sleeping.

A mind boggling sight. Truly, so adorable. I smiled. His hair was covering partially of his face.

He seem so peaceful.

I had this sudden, deviously strong urge to touch his hair, to just stroke it in the slightest.

I lifted my hand up towards his face and gently stoked his hair, trying my hardest not to wake him.

Second Person POV •

As I stroked Levi's black hair, his prepossessing eyes sprang open. He immediately caught my wrist and turned me backwards. He put his arm around my neck and began to squeeze, choking me.

"Agh, L-Levi!" My face began to turn red from the lack of air I was receiving. I grabbed his arms and attempted to pull them from me, but his strength far outmatched mine and I was left to just gasp for air within his grasp.

"Why were you touching me?" He held onto me tightly. For such a little man he was surprisingly strong!

"I just wanted to--" I whimpered, "I just wanted to touch your hair!" He didn't respond, but he didn't let go of me either.

"Levi! I can't breathe!" I wheezed for air.

His beautiful blue eyes looked down at my (e/c) ones. He sighed as his grip loosened, and he reluctantly let me go, pushing me away in the progress.

I fell to the ground gasping for air, but managed to take an apologetic look at him.

"Don't touch me again, but thanks for the alarm. I forgot about my tea." He threatened me as he got up from the chair he slept on and walked over to the whistling teapot that sat on the stove.

"You're w-welcome, I guess?" I said as I stroked my neck and stood up following him.

He retrieved his tea and poured it into a teacup. I quickly noticed how awkwardly he held it. Instead of holding it properly, he held it firmly by the rim and took a sip.

I wanted to make a conversation with him. I wasn't the type to ignore people.

"So um, were you comfortable in the chair? It didn't seem comfy." I asked, sitting in the chair in across from him.