|| (Y/N)'s Arc ||Explained!

I wanted to explain a couple of things that I didn't explain in chapters, and add in new things about the characters. These notes will occur after every ending arc.
-----------------------------------------------------
-In chapter 10 (Y/N)'s backstory, it was a dream as told, however, that is not how it actually went. (Y/N) was 20 at the time she dreamt of that and 10 when her parents left. It's kind of hard to remember how precisely things went when you were a child, so she thought they left by their own will.

-the only reason why you were able to survive after your parents left was because Samuels mother took you in. After you turned 16, you left her home and bought your own.

-Your mother, the Queen(her actual name is Amani) is actually from a true royal Bloodline, however, the King is not(he's not your father, by the way!) this is why you're the Princess.

-The chances of you being the Founding Titan have risen quite a bit, but it's not massive. The chance is only 34%.

-Your mother and your father were never married. Your mother was set to be married with a Duke within the walls(I don't know how stuff like that works so LEL), but she refused and ran away to be with your father, whose name is Johnson. Johnson was a palace guard and that's the main reason why he was constantly away from home and was able to get flowers(he stole them from the garden). You and your family lived in the Underground so Amani's parents, or your grand parents, couldn't locate her and return her to the Palace.

-Another man named Carl from within the walls of the palace stalked your father back to the Underground with suspicion and located him with you and your mother. He had risen feelings for your mother, and the thought of her living happy with a child of another man agitated him so much into spilling your location, thus the reason why your home was bombarded by Royal Guards. So yeah, your parents never left you, they were taken from you by force.

-Your father was set for execution due to having inappropriate affairs with the Princess, but it is unknown whether or not your grandparents went through with the idea. Well, I know, you don't though, heh.

-When (Y/N) and Levi shared a first kiss in the Mess Hall, Hanji was eavesdropping.

-(Y/N) is only a wee bit weaker than Levi in strength because Levi has gone through an Awakening and has trained for stuff like this his entire life.

-Samuel Bekket-Will be an important factor in the story!!

-Levi and Samuel are NOT related, BUT Samuel and Levi share the same natural strength(Meaning Samuel has also gone through the awakening). That's why Sam was able to withstand a fight with Levi back when they were children. It's  unknown who would win if they fought now.

-He's very protective of (Y/N) for the same reason Levi is.

-Was 1st before Mikasa from Training Corps due to the fact that he's a lot more battle smart than she, and smarter in general.

-Samuel and Mr. Bekket(his father) don't have a healthy relationship; this is why he has never been introduced in the story. Mr Bekket has split personality and all of his alters are very negative. Some even abused both Sam and his mother very brutally. Samuel never cut his hair when (Y/N) asked so he could cover his bruises with it.

-Taught (Y/N) to read the day she knew found out he knew how.

Levi Ackerman

- Knows that he does in fact have very strong feelings for (Y/N) now, but tries his best to not act on his emotions. The only time he came close to breaking his composure was when (Y/N) accidently fell asleep in his office and was saying his name repeatedly.(don't get the wrong idea, she was having a nightmare!). Levi is still a virgin just like (Y/N), but unlike (Y/N) he holds in his sexual desires while she would sometimes tease him. Basically what I'm getting at is Levi is sexually frustrated and was tempted to wake her and do things.

-Feels VERY awkward whenever (Y/N) does romantic things to him such as kiss

-Has daily nightmares about Farlan and Isabel's death, the smell of decomposing body parts, and failing to protect (Y/N). Usually only talks to Hanji about them specifically.

Fun fact: The white Camellia your father gave you symbolizes purity and kindness, while the red rose symbolizes strength, courage, and determination. This in a way sums up your personality! Gentle, sweet and kind, but never afraid to speak your mind.
-----------------------------------------------------
So yup. That basically summed up your arc. I'll have to re-read the chapters to see if I missed anything else.

May update later tonight!