Chapter 56

Levi(first person)"Get out of the blast's radius!" I call for my soldiers, but only a handful of them had reacted to my orders and quickly got out of the way

Levi(first person)
"Get out of the blast's radius!" I call for my soldiers, but only a handful of them had reacted to my orders and quickly got out of the way. The lot of them only seemed to be at stand by, looking idly at (Y/N) as she transformed.

It was a strange sight, honestly.

I knew she and Eren both couldn't control themselves just yet, but even Eren never randomly transformed out of the blue like this.

The smoke~I would have to say that it was the worst part of being so close to a titan shifter. The smoke contained a dangerous amount of thermal energy, and if it strikes you, you'd be burned severely. The wind that occurred during a transforming was another story.

"Get out!" I attempted once more yelling at them, pulling the shoulders of the ones that stood shell-shocked. Any second now, the blast would hit. If I didn't get out quick enough, I would be burned. I looked up at (Y/N) as her limbs grew rapidly, her body growing much taller. Little surges of smoke could already be spotted radiating off of her body.

Mikasa still lie there, disheveled and not breathing. If someone didn't grab her, that blast would surely be strong enough to kill her since she was so close.

"Shit~"

Suddenly. the most annoying sound in the world rings my ears, "Leeevi! What's going on?" Shitty Glasses calls for me, and I have to order her back inside. She spots (Y/N) and instantly fumes in excitement.

"Leeeeevi! How could you hide this from me? This is so amazing!" She squeals, jumping up and down. For a person who had just got shot in the foot, it seems she doesn't let that hold her back. My patience was beginning to wear thin. I was on the verge of screaming at everyone, and kicking the closest person next to me in the shins. "Go back inside!" I yell, attempting once more to get them to listen to me.

"I can't just go back inside! I've never been so up close to a phase! Ooh, I want to touch it so badly~" Hanji rushes up to (Y/N) and holds out her hand. Never once in all my years of the Survey Corps have I seen Hanji do something so incredibly stupid. She had her moments with Sawney and Bene, but this was definitely top of the chart of her stupidity. I found it completely nerve wracking how this dumbass was next in line as Commander of the Survey Corps. I assumed the heat from (Y/N)'s body was more than enough to sting Hanji, as she quickly screamed and jumped backwards, grabbing a tight hold onto her hand, "Ow! That mother is hot!"

"Please~go back inside...." I never thought that I would have to plead somebody to save their own ass, but I did nonetheless. My voice dropped to that of a calm level, and I dropped the constant glare I held in my eyes. Hanji seemed to actually understand that I was very concerned for all of their wellbeing, and slowly backed away. My anxiety slowly began to fade away, until I remembered a certain someone was still laying right before the beast.