Chapter 22

"Shorty, where's short-stack!?" Hanji bursts through the door leading into Levi's office

"Shorty, where's short-stack!?" Hanji bursts through the door leading into Levi's office. I lay on a couch and nearly fall off from the sudden appearance. Levi just ignores it and signs off documents.

"I-I'm here, Hanji.." I wave as she walks up to me with a big grin on her face.

"Can we talk in private, (Y/N)?" She asks, staring awkwardly at Levi.

I nod and stand from the couch, but Levi shouts at me to sit back down. I immediately plop back down onto his black couch.

"Why do you need her? You're not using her for your dumb ass titan testing!" He yells at Hanji and stands up from the chair he sat on. He begins to walk over towards me and sits next to me.

Hanji groans and flicks his forehead.

I loved their relationship. Over time, they'd grown to become very close friends even though Levi won't admit it. Hanji could mess with Levi anytime she wanted knowing he wouldn't do anything about it.

"No! Not that, shorty. I need short-stack for something more important than that. I finally figured out what's going on with her, and trust me when I tell you, you'll be shocked."

"No, (Y/N) is to stay by my side. Anything you want to tell her, you've got to tell me too." Levi frowns and Hanji sighs.

"Fine! You're no fun, Levi." She says as fiddles with her glasses and begins to tell us what she's figured out. "Well, we know Eren can somehow transform into a titan, and I conducted a couple of experiments on him to see what causes him to transform. It seems whenever he inflicts pain onto himself, it triggers his titan shifting abilities. We know titans can regenerate at insanely quick speeds, and that's why Eren's tooth grew back.." Hanji pauses to look at me with question in her eyes.

"Four eyes, what are you trying to say? Are you trying to say that (Y/N) could possibly be a titan as well?" Levi takes a quick glance at me while I squirm on the couch.

I didn't want to be a Titan. No way, no how. I prayed that wasn't what the cause was. There had to be something else we were missing!

"There is a possibility. (y/n) has also been healing quickly. The only difference between her and Eren is that she's developed streaks within her hair and her eyes randomly changed color. She also claimed to be a lot stronger. From what I could see on Eren, the only thing he can do is heal fast.

"Well. There is something that happened the other day as well that I never mentioned to you, Section Commander." I stand from the couch and walk towards her. "The day you and Levi left for an expedition, we were attacked by the Colossal Titan again. That's what caused the wall to break. We were invaded by over 40 titans and more coming from the wall. The Military Police and the Trainee Corps had to fight them off until you guys arrived, but it seemed too late."