Chapter 34

"Erwin! Listen! I believe (Y/N) is the Founding Titan

"Erwin! Listen! I believe (Y/N) is the Founding Titan. I've conducted multiple experiments, she comes from the Royal Bloodline, whom I may add, is closely related to Ymir Fritz, the main Titan! She's been regenerating just like Eren, it would explain the streaks in her hair, and her random eye color! (y/n), do you have anything else to add?" Hanji motions me to speak to Erwin. I cuff my hands together in shyness and look at the ground as I speak.

"I've been having strange dreams lately," I say quietly.

"What happened in them? Do you remember?" Erwin begins to question me, a stern look resting in his blue eyes.

I nod. "Yes sir. In one dream, I was in the palace in Wall Sina living as a princess, my butler, Thomas was delivering a lesson to me about the history of the titans, and um, in the end he eventually stabbed me. I have no idea with, by right after the dream I was having my episodes."

"Episodes?" Erwin asks, raising one of his bushy eyebrows.

I was about to answer, but Hanji interrupts, "when (Y/N) threw up in my lab, she passed out. When she awoke, she complained of hearing voices in her head. She would begin to shake and such. Episodes."

Erwin nods.

"As I was saying...my second dream was a continuation of the first dream. Thomas laid upon me and was kissing me and looking at my eyes. He said my left one specially continued to change color. In this dream, when he left I noticed something odd. He had a syringe in his hand." I walk over to a chair that sat in front of Erwin's desk. My feet were killing me.

"A syringe? Huh. Oh yeah! Before I forget, Erwin. This is going to sound insane, but get this. (Y/N) controlled Sawney and Bean. I mean, they actually listened to her.!" Hanji beams and grows excited, "this is amazing!"

Erwin looks over at me and hums in thought. For a while, he doesn't say anything, only stands there thinking.

"This isn't enough evidence. If we go off into an Expedition counting on her for something and your theory is wrong, we're all dead." He finally says.

Hanji's eyes drop in disappointment. "Erwin, please, give her a chance! If I'm correct, the war on Titan is ours! The next Expedition is in two months, yes? We can prove it! I'll have (Y/N) and Eren work together for the mean time when I conduct experiments to see if anything triggers her capabilities. I want to see if she can also control an intelligent Titan, is so, what other proof do we need!?"

Erwin thinks again for a moment but eventually agrees. "Don't disappoint us, (Y/N)." He says and dismisses me. He wanted to continue speaking to Hanji, I presume.

Leaving his office, I escort myself towards the training grounds. Usually Mikasa, Eren, and a bunch of other new recruits could be found there. I noticed Eren fighting a tall, buff, blonde man whom he called "Reiner". Standing next to this Reiner fellow was a taller man with brown hair named Bertholt(If I spelled his name wrong please correct me) Mikasa was going up against a blonde girl named Annie.