Chapter 34.5 ||Lemon||

"Open the door

"Open the door." I heard Levi's deep voice on the other end. I honestly didn't want to see him after what had just happened. I know he was disappointed and upset, and I know he was probably going to scream at me.

"Do I have to?" I ask, trying to stall to quickly dry my tears.

"If you would prefer me to kick it down, otherwise, yes," he says annoyed.

I hurry off of my bed and unlock the door for Levi to enter. I guess he had went to wash up. His face wasn't bloody anymore, but I could see the scars Samuel left.

Don't cry, (Y/N), he's okay.

Levi gently pushed me out of his way and entered my bunker. He looked around and shook his head, "This is filthy. Do you and your bunkmates ever clean?"

"N-no....we've never found it necessary.." I reply quietly, walking myself to my bed and sitting back down. I look everywhere except his face because I was so afraid I would cry again.

He looks at me and lets out a "Tch" before sitting down next to me on the bed. "You're a pain in the ass, you know that right?"

I nod sadly and the tears begin to fall.

"I'm sorry, Levi...I didn't mean for you to get hurt. It's my fault. My stupid thinking got you and me both hurt.." I say as I rub my busted nose. There was dry blood seeping from it, and everytime I sucked my lip, I could feel the blood spurting out of it.

"Don't apologize to me. Apologize to yourself," Levi looks straight at me and notices the tears falling from my eyes. He sighs and begins to wipe them away. "I told you not to cry. You're ugly when you cry."

I giggle a little bit, causing him to slightly blush, "I thought you said I was ugly regardless?"

"You are. Even shit looks more attractive than you. But...I like you anyway...I guess." He replies.

I laugh full on now. He thought I was beautiful when we were children, but now shit looks better? Is this his way of flirting with me?

"Captain, are you flirting?" I say with a smile.

"I don't know." He shrugs and lays down on his back. "(Y/N), I'm going to admit something. If you laugh I promise..."

I listen to his quiet breathing, waiting for his answer.

"I know how I feel for you."

His statement sparks a light in my heart, and I can feel it skip a beat. I try my best to not squeal in excitement.

"How do you feel, Levi?" I smile and slip my boots off and begin to toy with my straps.

"You know that already! I-I love you, just a little! I spoke to Hanji about how I felt a couple of days back, and I even made a trip to the library. I read multiple books on how I was feeling. I went to the nurses in the infirmary and told them how I felt, and they laughed. Of course, I had to subdue it. Laughter is not tolerated in cases such as this."