Samuels Awakening Part 2

Please enjoy!

"Ah!" His closest friend, (Y/N), shrieks as she slaps Samuel hard against his cheek, creating a slightly bruised mark

"Ah!" His closest friend, (Y/N), shrieks as she slaps Samuel hard against his cheek, creating a slightly bruised mark. Groaning from the now reddened sore on his cheek, Samuel hesitantly rubbed it for comfort.

"Ow...." He whines, sending her a 'what did you do that for?' look. Playing Hide-&-Go Seek with (Y/N) almost always ended up with him getting slapped. He would have to find another game to play.

(Y/N) sighs and stands, rubbing down her now dirty dress, "Stop coming out of the middle of nowhere, you cheater! You used to suck at this, but now you're constantly finding me!" She shouts, punching him hard in the shoulder. Beginning to walk off, she played with her red rose and urged Samuel to follow.

Samuel laughs in response to (Y/N)'s bad sportsmanship. While she was right, every time he had won, it seemed she got more and more upset each passing lost, "I'm not cheating. I promise you." He speaks as he climbs up a garbage can, using it as a push-up to grab onto the roof of a house and walking on top of it, "Maybe I'm not getting better. Maybe you're just getting worse.

"Tut, tut. Yeah right. You can't get worse at a game. Only better. And you're cheating! I know you are!" (Y/N) protests and shakes her head in a scolding manner. "If you keep cheating I won't play with you anymore."

Arguing for the mist of ten minutes on whether or not Samuel had been cheating, she finally let it go with a scoff. She still did, however, let out the occasional, "Stupid cheater," under her breath so Samuel wouldn't be able to hear.

It was quite the lovely day outside. Rather chilly, but still lovely. Children were running around, chasing each other, and the adults were supervising. Typically, the adults never cared about the children unless they were their own. Occasionally, a couple of boys in a group with raggedy looking clothes would holler at Samuel to come play with them, but he would shoo them off and say' "Another time!"

Samuel's head had constantly throbbed in pain ever since the day Ivan took him to that strange building. The Building of Death as Samuel had renamed it. He had never saw the girl with the black hair, the girl whose lips were now stitched together, anymore after that day. He had never saw any of those children anymore for that matter. His father had took him to meet Edward on a couple of different occasions,. For what, he had no idea. Stunningly, whenever he was walking around, he could feel his heart pumping quickly in his chest. So quickly, he would be able to count the number of beats it had done. He could feel his own blood running through his veins, and strangely enough, his senses were off the market. Not the senses of: smell, hearing, taste and sight, but actual senses. He could sense the presence of people, most specifically, (Y/N).

Almost as if they were connected by a strong force.

His father had knew of this, and boy, was he happy. The same for Sarah. They were both happy and eager of Samuel, knowing of the capabilities he now has.