Chapter 35

When I wake up, I take notice Levi had return just like he said he would, and that he had cuddled himself besides me on the couch. It looks as if he had changed clothes considering he wasn't wearing his suit anymore, but rather a long black sleeved shirt and his favorite pair of cargo pants. I recall last nights events and shriek, waking Levi. I forgot he's such a light sleeper.

"Are you okay? Why are you screaming?" He asks, rubbing his eyes and sitting up. He looks down at my naked body and almost smirks, "oh,"

I cover my body and close my eyes. I didn't want this...I didn't want to lose my virginity so early. I wanted to be married first...

"I've seen you naked before. Stop being a child." He says and forces my hands away.

"Levi! I didn't wait that! I wanted to be married first!" I yell and push him away. I order him to close his eyes while I throw my uniform back on.

He sighs and stands up from the couch. "You're being an idiot."

"I don't care! Just help me with my straps. I need to go meet Eren. And please, for the love of God, try being nice to Samuel." Levi frowns at me, but listens to my command and tightens the straps on my uniform, securing me.

"My idea of being nice differs from a lot of people. And are you sure? That stupid ass friend of yours attacked me not even a couple of hours ago. Whenever my foot heals and he attacks me again, I swear I'll kill him. I keep saying that but I never do because I know that you and him are close, but he's got one more chance."

"Levi!"

"And I'm still your captain, so don't ever raise your voice at me. I don't care whether we're a thing or not. You'll respect me the same way everyone else does. Or I'll make you. You choose." He suggests and adjusts my rose. He uses his other hand to tilt my chin to look at him. "I don't want this to be toxic, and I'm still wary of the idea of us. Just don't fuck it up, alright?"

I nod and push him off of me, "Okay. I've to go. I'll see you later." I stalk out of his office, looking behind as I do. He stands in the middle of the room with his arm cross, anger well written on his face.

~~~~~~

"Alright, Eren! Let's do it!" Hanji yells out, throwing up her arm.

Eren wearily smiles and bites his hand.

Boom!

The same lightning that happens whenever a Titan transformation occurs hits the ground. It was almost a flash. Hanji flies backward due to the strong force of wind, but I stay in position.

We were a bit far away from Headquarters, more
Inside of the bunch of trees stored away. A couple of soldiers, including Samuel, had acquainted us just in case of an accident.

Samuel and I stood side by side, watching the scene.

"Alright, (Y/N)! I'm not sure if Eren can control his Titan form yet. We've been testing it but..anyway! You do something to see if anything triggers. I and these five guys will be back there! Try not to die!" Hanji winks and scurries off. Samuel looks back as if he's contemplating following, but he doesn't.

"I'm honestly getting sick and tired of these experiments..." I sigh and hug onto Sams arm. He laughs and pokes my cheek.

"Chin up. It's better to know than not know..I think."

"(Y/N)! Stop talking and get busy!" Hanji screams at us.

I roll my eyes and walk up to Eren's Titan. "Um. Hey Eren, can you understand me?"

His Titan looks at me in confusion, and then in anger. He brings out his leg to kick me, but Samuel grabs me in time and quickly pulls me back. "Woah!"