Chapter 59

Please enjoy!

Samuel appeared to be the most affected by my plan

He sat on the edge of the oakwood table, hair tightly gripped into the palm of his hand as he roughly yanked on it~I assume as some sort of stress reliever. His breathing was ragged, his chest heaved up and down at an abnormally quick rate.

"So you're telling me~" He muttered softly, clenching his fist around his hair even tighter. I feared that if he kept the act up that he would eventually rip his own hair out. Levi glared towards me with his intense silvery orbs. I assumed that he already knew Samuel was only one step away from blowing a fuse.

The squad showed genuine fear. Samuel was one whom was very quick to anger. I figured this was due to his abusive past. His mother raped him, father beat him. Things like that pass on generation to generation; it takes a truly strong-willed person to break that disastrous spell.

"You're telling me..." He repeats this one simple phrase over and over, almost as if he couldn't put the sentence together. How odd. He's taking this harder than Levi did. Our meeting position filled with tension as Armin set his hand gently upon Samuel's shoulder.

This soft act of affection soon proved to be quite fatal.

Samuel swiftly jumped from his spot on the table and pounced at Levi, tightly gripping onto the collar of his black shirt as he rose him into the air. Levi was of a shorter nature than Samuel, so despite his superior strength, he was easily lifted off the ground. "You're telling me...you're willingly going to let her go? You're just gonna let Kenny and Edward kidnap her? Let them do whatever the hell they want with her? Rape her? Beat her? Starve her? You're willingly going to allow that!?"

Despite Samuel's injury in his arm, he proved to everyone in the room that he is just as strong as Levi himself. I quickly rushed to Levi's aid, but he simply held his hand up in attempts of stopping me. He did not move, nor did he fight back.

The squad stood with shaky breaths. They were unaware on what to do. The two strongest members in the Corps; what could they do? "I'm just as upset about it as you are, but it's for the best. Put some thought into it." Samuel tightly clenched his teeth together, lowly growling a response, "Now you're just mocking me. The best for (Y/N) is not just running off into the arms of the damn enemy! You and I both know what they're capable of! You and I both know what they want and what they would do to get what they want! Kenny, you know, your uncle? The same man who brutally murdered over a hundred Military Policemen?"

"And you know Edward, your cousin? The one who leads the same man who murdered over a hundred Military Policemen? If you think Kenny is bad, Edward is by far worse."