Chapter 51

As (Y/N) and Eren both lay passed out on a table, Hanji, Levi, Samuel and Armin  had begun to talk about the situation

As (Y/N) and Eren both lay passed out on a table, Hanji, Levi, Samuel and Armin  had begun to talk about the situation. They were well aware that (Y/N) could now transform, but they were still clueless on how, why, and since when. Hanji was rather frustrated with the entire thing, and would often throw objects across the room, slamming them into the wall  until Levi calmed her down.

"I don't understand. This is what I wanted, so why am I so upset? By the time we figure everything out, the titans would have punched through the wall and killed us all," Hanji states, taking off her goggles to blow on them, and then using her fingers to smear the fog.

"Tell me about it..."Levi says. He was undeniably stressed just like Hanji even though this was his first time playing the role of experimenter. He sits on a chair next to Erens' separate table, studying him.

Armin felt uncomfortable being the only weakling in the entire observatory, often rubbing the cap of his elbows for comfort and security and taking quick peeks at Samuel whom stood parallel. Samuel plays with his dirty blonde hair, flicking it in front of his eyes and blowing it back up his forehead with his breath. Surely enough, the idea of the princess being able to transform into a Titan somehow just like Eren startled him. The Survey Corps were already completely unaware of how Eren could, but now the princess?

"Levi, when are we set to return to Expeditions? Have you spoke to Erwin about them?" Hanji asks, gliding her fingers against (Y/N)s' comatose state. There's so many things we still don't know about you. What are you hiding from us, princess? She thinks.

"Upcoming. Approximately two weeks from now. We're going to try our luck pushing forward to Shiganshina since the last time we tried failed." Levi answers grimly. He honestly hated it all. He finished Erwin's paperwork to be able to spend more time with (Y/N) and catching up with his cadets, but duty calls and he now has to help Hanji with her experiments since she couldn't figure it out for herself. All part of the job.

As the two superiors begin to catch up in Hanji''s laboratory, a sudden heavy knock comes from the door. Armin begins to approach to open it, but Levi whisper shouts at him to back up. When he doesn't, too shocked and scared from being yelled at by Levi's commanding voice, Samuel yanks him back gently by the collar. Armin blushes slightly at Samuels touch and returns to his position by Eren's table.

"Who is it?" Levi calls, standing from the chair and making his way towards the door.

"It's Erwin. I have news from Wall Sina."

Levi opens the door and reveals Erwin, "What is it?" He asks. Erwin hands Levi two slips of pink sheets as Levi begins to scan over it. His eyes widen as he reads the following sentences, "When did this happen?"

Erwin side-brushes Levi as he allows himself to enter the laboratory. He notices (Y/N) and Eren both lying on separate tables, and that (Y/N) had bloody streaks coming from below her eyes just like Eren. Nodding at Hanji, Samuel, and Armin, he takes a stand next to a pillar holding up the ceiling as he begins to speak, "A week ago, apparently. The Military Police aren't sure as to whom could have done it, but it has shaken both the citizens of the walls, the church, and all of our regiments. As this could be depicted as a crisis, we should probably post-pone the Expedition. Perhaps an added two weeks will be enough."