Chapter 31

Levi continued to chat with the Female Titan as I watched. Often Samuel would comment something snarky and they would argue. They almost got close to fighting again but luckily, Erwin would stop them.

I walked up closer to the leg of the beast. She never took her eyes off of me. She stared hard and let out huffs of breaths. I could feel her heat radiating onto my skin.

"You're quite the oddball, aren't you?" I say and gently touch her leg.

"(Y/N)! Don't touch it! Get away! Get away!" Hanji jumps down from a branch, scaring the living hell out of me and making me fall onto my back.

She shoos me away from the leg and commands Levi to get off her head, and for Samuel to stop booping her nose.

"Tch, shut up. I'll touch the bastard all I want." Levi says and pulls the blade out of her head and sticks it back inside of the sockets on his gas tank.

"You'll ruin her! I want to study her!" Hanji whines and grips tightly onto her hair in frustration. "Erwin! Tell them to get off!"

Erwin laughs.

"Huuuh!? Tell them to get off!" She whines again.

I smile and greet her. "Hey Hanji. Want to test your theory now?"

She grins widely and pulls me close to the titan. "Holy shit, yes! Do something cool,"

"I don't think it's exactly controllable. I was hoping you'd know.." I say shyly.

"How am I supposed to know? I'm not the coordinate Titan, now am I?" She questions and pushes me against the Titan. I squeal at the hard muscle grinding against my back.

The Female Titan lets out another huff, and then an ear pinching scream.

It was the most horrid thing I've ever heard. Worse than the day those mindless titans were trying to climb up the wall, their disgusting groans filling the sky.

We all cupped our ears together to try and block out the loud noise.

"Why is she screaming!?" I shout, awaiting an answer.

Levi stomps on her head once more and leans down, "Hey, why are you screaming? You're making my ears hurt."

She kept screaming.

My voices returned.

"Where's Eren?" Erwin asked, searching for the brown haired boy.

Eren popped out from behind a tree and held onto his ears, "I was studying some plants," he says as he ears begin to fume a bright red.

The Female Titan didn't stop screaming. We began to hear the loud rumbles of titans running once again in the distance.

No, no no....

"I think it's calling for titans! We need to leave immediately, sir!" I say and command Levi and Samuel off of her body.

"No! We can't afford to leave her!" Hanji argues

"We can't afford the lost of more soldiers either, Hanji! We've got to go!"

Erwin stands in contemplation, observing the Titan scream.

Others begin to panic and draw their blades or round their horses.

I jump on mine and tell Samuel and Eren to hurry onto theirs. The rest of the squad besides Levi quickly rush over to me, awaiting for Levis orders.