Denmark x Norway-Laser Tag

Denmark-Mathias KøhlerNorway-Lukas Bondevik~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Norway-Lukas Bondevik
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Denmark's P.O.V.

"Pleaseee?" I whine

"No." Norway deadpans

"Come on Norway, go laser tagging with me!" I continue

"No you stupid Dane." he replies

"Come on!" I say lifting Norway up

He thrashed around a little but he is no match for me. I am the king of Northern Europe after all. Earlier today I was looking up date ideas for Norway and I. Granted we aren't a couple but we will be at the end of today.

I read that a great place to take a date is to a laser tag game because then your date associates you with a thrilling feeling. This is how I will get Lukas to love me.

I open the front door and place Lukas in the passenger seat of my car. I get in the drivers seat and turn on the engine. Lukas is going to love this.

Norway's P.O.V.
I can't believe the stupid Dane managed to not only get me into his car but now he is driving me off to some laser tag game. I don't even know what that is but if lasers are involved Mathias should not be around.

"Where are we even going?" I ask

"A laser tag place, it will be funL" Mathias replies

"What is that?" I reply

"You'll see, just think of this as a date!" he says with a big smile on his face

"As if..." I say turning my head sharply away, secretly to hide my blush

We finally arrive at this big building, it seems to be a bowling alley but there is a big poster that says laser tag with someone holding a gun, or at least a fake one. This seems right up Finland's ally so why would Mathias want to bring me?

Mathias pulls me inside and takes me to the front desk. I guess there is no point in trying to get away now, besides I'm kind of curious as to what is going to happen. Mathias pays for whatever it is that we are about to do and then the lady behind the front desk leads us into a small room where there are some other people waiting.

There is one couple in the back corner making out as well which is uncomfortable. The lady asks us to pick one of these vest type things and put it on. I grab a random one and attempt to out it in but I can't reach the clip on my back. Mathias stands in front of me and smirks. He wraps his arms around my waist while snapping the clip on my vest in the back. It takes all my willpower not to blush at his close proximity, stupid Dane.

The lady explains the rules to us. We have to hit each others vests with our fake guns. The fund shoot out lasers but you can't see the lasers. At least this isn't dangerous. Your vest is always your team colour in neon lights unless you get shot, then it dulls down. Your nickname is in your gun and the person with the most shots win. The team with the most shots also wins. There is no running, screaming or physical violence but other than that you can do whatever to get a shot. This sounds easy enough.