Italy x Male!Reader-Lonely *Lemon*

(A/n):Requested by CosplayNightmare , This was pretty fun to write :)

Belgium-Emma Van den Berg
Germany-Ludwig Beilshmidt
Italy-Feliciano Vargas
Japan-Kiku Honda
Romano-Lovino Vargas
Spain-Antonio Fernández Carriedo

(M/n)-Male name
(H/c)-Hair colour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person P.O.V.
Feliciano Vargas, the more favoured of the Vargas brothers, the perfect child and perfect man. He was loved by his grandfather and everyone around him, showered in attention and affection. He had a natural talent for the arts, cooking, singing and love.

His brother Lovino was often forgotten but he had his friends like Antonio and Emma. Feliciano never had any reason to feel lonely, he had amazing friends like Ludwig and Kiku, an amazing boyfriend (M/n) and he was always meeting new people.

So why did he feel so lonely? Ludwig was really busy with training, Kiku went to Taiwan to visit his sister and (M/n) was working hard to make money so he wasn't home much anymore. Feliciano spent his time painting the beautiful landscapes, but his paintings seemed sad.

Italy's P.O.V.
I finish up my painting that I've worked on for two months and check my phone again for messages. None... why hasn't anyone messaged me today? Normally (M/n) would message to say he loves me but I have nothing.

What if he doesn't love me anymore? What if no one loves me anymore? With this though in my head I run to my bed and burst into tears. I pick up the teddy bear that I was given for Valentine's Day and look him in his eyes.

"Ve~ What If (M/n) doesn't-a love me anymore?" I ask sadly "I really love him but everyone's forgetting me, I feel sad because-a I want to spread my love around but I can't-a do anything if people forget me."

Suddenly I hear the front door open and close, I grab a wooden spoon and sneak to the door. It's way to early for (M/n) to be home.

From my hiding place behind the staircase I peak out and see a large black coat in the living room. It turns around and walks towards me. I grip the spoon tighter and get ready to hit him. But I don't want to hit him!

The figure takes its hat off and I see a head of (h/c) hair. It is (M/n)!

I jump over the staircase rail and into his arms, even though he wasn't expecting it. I wrap my arms around him in a tight hug and he hugs me back.

"Hey Feliciano, you seem happy to see me." He giggles

I pull away from him and he notices the tears on my cheeks.

"What happened Feli?" He asks wiping them away

"I thought you didn't love me anymore!" I say bursting into another round of tears

He presses his lips to mine and holds me tighter.

"What would make you think that? I love you so much." (M/n) says

"Everyone's been so busy lately, I'm lonely!" I say crying harder

"Shh Feli, it's ok." He says wiping away more of my tears and kissing my forehead "I still love you, I always will, nothing can change that. Work's just been piling up because three people quit, from now on I should be home more often."

"Ve~ Did you quit?" I ask

"No, we hired new people." He answers, picking me up bridal style

"Why don't I show you just how much I love you?" (M/n) says kissing me again but rougher