Australia x Male!Reader-Shower *Lemon*

(A/n):Requested by Ilovesbooks12 , hope you like it :)

Australia-Jett Kirkland

(M/n)-Male name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n)'s P.O.V.
I sigh and turn up the air conditioner even more, it's so hot right now. When I said I would come live with my boyfriend Jett I didn't think it would be as hot as the sun. And somehow Jett is perfectly fine because he is working out and running around in this heat.

I sigh again and just runs up to my spot on the steps.

"Maybe you should take all your clothes off since you're so hot." He says smiling

"Then I'll just be naked and sweaty." I sigh

"I wouldn't complain." He says and tries to pull off my top

"Jett!" I exclaim as he pulls my top off, leaving me half naked

"Now for the pants." He smirks

"No!" I yell and quickly run inside out house

Once inside I watching Jett from the window who is still working out by doing push ups. From here I can look at his amazing muscles without him noticing, not that he would really mind but it is embarrassing to be caught.

Jeez his body is amazing, compared to him I'm just average I guess...

Suddenly the door opens and I snap out of my thoughts. Large sweaty arms wrap around my waist and Jett rests his head on my shoulder.

"Jett you're all sweaty!" I complain

"It's hot outside, what can I say?" He asks

"Go take a shower, you smell!" I sigh

"Good idea, let's take one together." He says pulling me to the bathroom with him

"Ok, sounds fun." I chuckle and follow after him

Jett turns in the water so it's not extremely hot for the hot weather outside, but it's not freezing either.

**Lemon Start**

We step into the shower and I can't take my eyes off of his member, jeez he is big. How did that fit last time we, y'know...

"See something you like?" He asks, his green eyes shining

"Maybe." I reply trailing my hands down his well-toned torso and abs "Why don't I help you wash yourself?"

My hands move to his member and I begun to rub it, using the water as lube, he groans in pleasure and becomes harder at my touch. I kneel down and lick the tip of his member. I take the tip into my mouth and begin sucking, tasting the pre cum.

Then in a sharp movement I take about half of him into my mouth and begin bobbing my head.

"Ngh (M/n)~" He moans

The water continues to hit my face and body as I suck on him harder and harder. I use my hand to pump what can't fit in my mouth. Finally I feel him twitching and he releases into my mouth. I swallow and wipe my mouth, standing back up to look at him.

Jett leans down to me and kisses my lips deeply, I kiss back and that's all that is needed to start a full-blown make out session. His tongue is deep inside my mouth and I'm moaning at his hands traveling all around my body.

He pinches both of my nipples making them hard and sensitive. His lips travel from mine to my neck, sucking my sweet spot where there already is a faded hickey. I tug on both of his ahoges which makes him move faster and rougher.

He turns me around, pressing my chest against the cold tile wall and he pushes a finger into me. It feels a little uncomfortable but it doesn't hurt. Then he adds a second, curling and scissoring them inside me. He adds a third finger and I moan loudly.

He thrusts his fingers inside of me, stretching me a lot. His other hand pumps my member from behind and sucks on the back of my neck. Before I can release he removes his fingers, hand and lips from my body.

"Are you ready?" He asks, tracing his finger down my back

"Ngh Yes~" I beg

I feel his tip at my entrance and he pushes in the full way, I help in pain and pleasure from the quick movement. He kisses my neck softly and whispers sweet nothings in my ear. I nod and he begins to thrust in and out of me.

I can feel him filling me up and he picks up speed and power, I become breathless and am moaning very loudly. Jett pulls out and turns me around to face him, he pushes inside me again and kisses my lips passionately.

From this angle he can hit my prostate properly and when he does I dig my fingers into his shoulders. He sucks in my neck harshly and I feel my release build up.

"Ahh Jett I'm gonna~" I moan loudly

"Just let it all out." He whispers and I listen to his orders

I release all over our chests and I must have triggered his release because I feel hit hot cum fill me up to the brim. He pulls out and kisses my lips again. Then he uses his hands and the water to wash off all the white fluid from out bodies.

**Lemon End**

"A lot came out." He chuckles

"It's been to hot to do anything so I guess it built up." I reply breathlessly

"Well then we should do this more often." He says and tuns off the water.

As I grab my towel he pulls it from my hands and begins to dry me off. He is still naked and dripping wet, making me blush.

After I'm dry he presses a kiss to my forehead and I begin to dry off him the way he did for me. After we're dry we quickly get dressed into some casual clothes and I yawn.

"To much of a workout for you?" He chuckles

"Yeah." I reply hugging him and resting my head on his shoulder

He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. We walk like this to our shared bedroom and he places me on the bed. He turns on the air conditioner and soon the room is much cooler. This way we can sleep under the covers wrapped in each other's arms.