2p Japan x Fem!Reader-The Beach *Lemon*

(A/n):Requested by 2p-hetalia-fan , hope it's ok :)

2p Germany-Lutz Beilschmid
2p Italy-Luciano Vargas
2p Japan-Kuro Honda

(Y/n)-Your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
"So (Y/n), jou coming to zhe beach?" My 'friend' Lutz asks me

"Yeah I guess, depends on Kuro." I reply not looking up from my book

"I hope jou can come, I'd love to see you in a tight little bikini." He says leaning over to me on the couch

A book is thrown at his hear and two strong arms wrap around me.

"Get lost Lutz." I hear my boyfriend Kuro growl

"Fine fine." Lutz sighs rubbing his head

He checks for blood, which there is pouring out of a large gash on his forehead. Lutz quickly heads off to the kitchen, probably to stitch up his head.

"You know you didn't need to hit him that hard." I say marking my book with a book mark and placing it down

"He flirted with what's mine." Kuro states, taking a seat next to me on the couch and pulling me onto his lap

"So are you coming to the beach with us?" I ask

"Fine, but only because I need to protect you from all the men who will stare at you." He says and I close my eyes

*Time skip to a week later*

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
We have finally arrived at the beach after a long two hour drive. I've been sitting with a bikini, a cardigan over the top, and it's really uncomfortable but finally I can get up and stretch.

I get out of the car and quickly stretch, I feel fingers at my side and they tickle me. I laugh and try to move away when suddenly whoever it is is ripped off of me. I turn to see Kuro holding Lutz by the neck and glaring at him.

"Stop touching her." Kuro growls, pushing him away from us

"But Kuro, she looks so hot in that bikini." Lutz complains

"I bought my katana with me." Kuro says and Lutz quickly rushes away to the safety of Luciano.

"Thanks." I smile as I walk down the beach

Together we walk to the sand and lay our towels down. I take off my cardigan and lie down on my towel, slipping my shades on.

I feel a presence extremely close to me and I open my eyes to see Kuro above me.

"Yes?" I ask

"To many people are staring at you." He says

"Ignore them, I'm trying to tan." I giggle

"We're going swimming." He mutters

He slips off his jacket, revealing all of his tattoos. Sometimes I like to just trace them with my finger when he gets to mad about something or I feel sad. He takes my sun glasses of and places then with his jacket next to me.

He drags me into the ocean and I immediately cling to him when I feel how cold the water is. He chuckles and pulls me in deeper, up to my waist.

"Kuro it's too fucking cold." I mumble

"Aww is Watashi no sakura cold?" He asks with a smirk

(Japanese:Watashi no sakura-My cherry blossom)

"Yes!" I exclaim

His arms wrap around my waist and hold me tightly.

"I can think of something that might warm us up." He says suggestively

"What? Here? Everyone can see us." I mumble

"If you're quiet no one will see, everyone's to busy." He states

I stare into his red eyes and slowly nod, giving my consent.

"Remember to be quiet." He whispers

**Lemon Start**

Kuro presses his lips to mine in a passion filled kiss. I can feel the possessiveness of it and how he only wants to look at him. I kiss back straight away and we stay lip locked for a few minute before pulling back for air.

Kuro's hands travel to my butt squeezes it tightly making me gasp. He presses our lips together again and shoves his tongue into my mouth. His wet muscle moves all around my mouth, marking his territory.

His right hand moves from my butt to my right boob and he squeezes it through my bikini material. He unclips my bikini top and pulls me underwater to my neck. My bikini top has straps so it won't fall off, I hasn't as the cold water touches my buds and they harden.

Kuro kisses down my neck and finds my sweet spot between my collarbone and neck. He leaves a bite bark and a dark hickey. Kuro trails more kisses down my neck to my mounds, which he lifts me above water a little more so he isn't underwater.

I moan quietly and his hand reaches down under my bikini bottoms to rub my womanhood. My nails god into his shoulders as he pushes two fingers inside me, stretching me out. Finally his fingers slip out of me and he undoes his bather shorts.

He holds me above his rock-hard erection and slowly lowers me onto it. It takes all my self control not to scream in pain and pleasure. He begins to thrust, moving fast despite the resistance of the water.

"Ngh Kuro~" I moan quietly

I see him smirk and he picks up the pace, attaching his lips to my neck again and squeezing the mounds on my chest. I feel a knot form in my lower abdomen and rest my head in Kuro's neck.

Finally I feel sweet release and I moan as loudly as I can while still whispering. Kuro releases not long after me and fills me up before leaking out.

**Lemon End**

I try to catch my breath before moving to do up my bikini again. Kuro pulls up his shorts and I look into his red eyes again. His black hair is shiny in the hot sun.

"That was amazing watashi no sakura." He whispers

"I just hope no one saw." I giggle

"Well then they'll know you're mine." He says and leave another hickey on my neck

"How am I going to hide these?" I ask

"You don't." Kuro replies

I roll my eyes and kiss him again. I will always love my murderous, Japanese boyfriend.