Nyo!Belarus x Country!Male!Neko!Reader-My Pet

Nyo!Belarus-Nikolai Arlofsky

(M/n)-Male name
(C/n)-Country name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n)'s P.O.V.
I sigh in annoyance at the loud noises I'm hearing, it's hurting my sensitive ears. I represent the country of (C/n) so of course I need to be present at the world meetings despite the fact I hate them.

This time the meeting is being held in Minsk, Belarus which is far away from where I live and I feel homesick. I'm a neko and we don't really lie to be away from home, unless we are with a good friend or lover, then our feelings for them overrule our home sick feelings. Although I don't really have anyone like that...

I have a crush on someone but I don't think he likes me back, he's always asking his brother to marry him. His name is Nikolai Arlofsky, or Belarus. Everyone finds him scary but not me, I guess it's my cat side being curious, especially considering I'm still a kitten in cat years, but an adult in human years. It's confusing.

Come to think of it Nikolai hasn't asked his brother to marry him for a while... Ever since we first met due to my leader wanting to set up relations with Belarus...

I cover my ears and tail because I don't think the other nations would take me seriously if they knew the truth. Plus Japan and Hungary would try to make me take yaoi photos because I'm "cute" or something.

All the countries are fighting and yelling and I cover the ears on my head. I use a beanie to hide them. I look over to Belarus who is twirling a knife in his hand, he looks up at me and for a few moments our eyes meet. His blue eyes narrow at me and I feel hurt, I really don't 5ink he likes me.

"Belarus, jou should be running the meeting." Germany says to him

Belarus sighs and shakes his head.

"I'm not doing it, I'm busy." He says

"It's jour country." Germany argues

"You ran zhe meeting for America, and Denmark, and France." Belarus replies

"Zhat's because zhey can't run a meeting." Germany answers

"Fine, but I don't know vhat I'm doing." Belarus says standing up

Everyone immediately quietens down and begin to look at him. Nikolai looks really hot when he takes control... even with his scary aura and murderous looks, soon enough the countries are back to fighting. Tears are forming in my eyes from the loud sounds.

I hear footsteps walk towards me and turn to see Belarus staring at me. I slightly shrink away from him and try to hide a blush.

"Hey Belarus." I say nervously

"Hello (M/n)." He says "Are you alright?"

I nod slowly and wipe my tears.

"The loud noises are are hurting my ears." I say quietly

He moves over to me and softly places his hands over where my human ears would be, if I was human. It's just flat skin and bone which makes him give me a strange look. My ears on top of my head pick up more yelling and I move out of his hands.

"Russia, can you take care of the rest of the meeting?" Nikolai asks his brother "I'm taking (M/n) home with me."

Nikolai takes me by the hand and begins to lead me out of the meeting room. Before we can exit the room America cuts informs of the door and places his arm around my shoulders.

"Hey (M/n)." America says "Is this commie forcing you to go with him?"

"N-no, and Belarus isn't communist." I say quietly, trying to push his arm off

"He's scary (Y/n), why don't you come back to my hotel with me instead?" America asks

Nikolai growls and pushes America away from me.

"Don't talk to him". Nikolai growls and pulls me out of the meeting room, walking swiftly to get away

We walk out of the building and Nikolai keeps pulling me until we make it to his house. Once inside he roughly pushes me onto a couch and pins me to it.

"What are you?" He asks "Why don't you have any ears."

I feel really scared now, if I tell him will he be angry?

"Promise you won't hurt me if I tell you?" I ask

"Of course." He says placing a warm hand on my cheek

I pull off my beanie slowly and unwrap my tail. His eyes open wide and he reaches to touch my ears.

"I'm a neko, half cat half human." I explain "I'm sorry if you think I'm a freak."

I feel more tears and he silences me by pressing his lips against mine. I kiss him back and move my hands to his hair. We pull away and he hugs me tightly.

"I'm sorry I thought you would hate me, I've been bullied in the past and I was scared you'd be like that." I say

"Someone hurt you?" He asks with red flashing in his eyes "I'll never let that happen to you again."

I look up into his eyes and smile softly,

"Stay here with me, out leaders will be happy if we're together." He says "My pet."

He kisses me again and my hand touches the fluff on his jacket. This distracts me and my kitten side comes out. He chuckles as I begun to mess around with it, my tail moving in excitement.

*Time skip to a week later*

Nyo!Belarus' P.O.V.
I come home from a long day helping with my country. I've given (M/n) a few weeks off so he can adjust to his new life in Belarus. Im happy I get to see him after the hard day I've had. I'm also glad I moved on from my brother and found (M/n).

I open the door and call out for my lover. I don't hear any sounds though.

"(M/n)?!" I yell out louder, running into the living room

I keep running around until I make it to my bedroom. I open the door and see (M/n) sleeping comfortably on out shared bed. I breath a sigh of relief when I see my pet and lover in front of me,

I take off my coat and shoes and walk over to the bed, laying down under the covers. He rolls over in his sleep and hugs me tightly. I'm so glad I found someone who loves me the same as I love them. I kiss his forehead and streak his hair making him purr in his sleep.

"I love you." I whisper as I fall asleep with (M/n) in my arms