Rich!Scotland x Fem!Maid!Reader-Housekeeping *Lemon*

(A/n):Requested by AngryTurtle8 , hope you like it :)

Scotland-Allistor Kirkland

(Y/n)-Your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I sit up in my bed and stretch, quickly slipping out of bed and into my shower. Yawning I turn on the water and undress out of my pyjamas. After stepping into the shower and cleaning myself I head to my closet and grab my maid uniform.

I work as a maid for Allistor Kirkland, a famous business man who lives in Scotland. He hired me a year ago but I don't see him much, he's always cooped up in his study or out on business meetings.

I dry off and get dressed in my uniform. Quickly brushing my hair and tying it up I make sure I'm neat and tidy before heading out of my room and to the kitchen. I quickly make a coffee just the way Allistor likes it and walk up to Allistor's room. He has a business meeting today and he needs to wake up.

I silently slip into his room and quietly place the coffee on his bed-side table. I quickly but quietly grab a suit for him from the closer. After placing his outfit on the end of his bed i walk up to him and shake him softly. Wow he looks really handsome asleep.

"Mr.Kirkland, you need to wake up." I say gently

I continue shaking him and he groans softly. I look at his red hair and large eyebrows, Wow he's really attractive. His green eyes open and I smile softly.

"Good morning Mr.Kirkland, I have your coffee and your suit for today." I state

"Good morning lass, I'm glad they sent the prettiest maid to wake me up today." He says sitting up, revealing his shirtless chest

I blush slightly at his words and I take a few steps back, averting my eyes.

"Well you've asked for me to wake you up every morning sir." I mumble quietly

I pass him his coffee and look into his beautiful green eyes.

"I'll let you get ready, the driver is waiting out the front when you are ready." I say and quickly leave the room

Scotland's P.O.V.
I woke up with my favourite maid in my room, granted she wasn't in my bed next to me but the first thing I saw was her beautiful face. I run a hand though my red hair and sip at my coffee. After I have finished my drink I get dressed in my suit and head downstairs.

(Y/n) is sweeping at the base of the staircase, either ignoring me or she hasn't seen me yet.

"(Y/n)." I say as I reach the base of the stairs

She looks up surprised and blushed, cute.

"When I get home I want to talk to you." I say

She nods and I walk out of the house to the car. When I get home I intend to finally confess my feelings for her, although she might not feel the same way...

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
My heartbeat quickens as I watch Allistor walk away. Crap I think I like him, a lot... I can't fall for my boss, everything could go wrong!

But he might like me back...

*Time skip to night*

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I've finally finished all my jobs and so I'm sitting in the couch in the living room, I'm not really allowed to but no one will rat me out. Suddenly I hear the door open and I jump up, grabbing my feather duster to pretend I was doing work.