Poland x Lithuania x Russia-Not Sharing

Lithuania-Toris Laurinaitis
Poland-Feliks Łukasiewicz
Russia-Ivan Braginsky
2p America-Allen.L.Jones
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poland's P.O.V.
I walk down the hallways of my high school feeling as fabulous as ever in my skirt. I could have worn the boys uniform but I liked the girl's one better. I think it makes me look fabulous, although sometimes people mistake me for a girl.

At least I have my best friend Toris who is always with me. I like him more than a friend and I think we'd be an amazing couple, there's one problem though. It's not that I don't have the confidence to confess, It's that if I do his "friend" Ivan might kill me.

Ivan likes him as well and we agreed to let him decide who he wants to be with instead of us confessing first. Although I'm going to break the deal and confess my love some time, I just need to be alone with Tori's and Ivan makes that hard.

I arrive at my class where Toris is already inside reading a book. He looks up at me and smiles brightly.

"Hey Toris, what are you reading?" I ask

"It's a book about Lithuanian culture." He replies showing me the cover

"Sounds like, fun I guess..." I say

I take a seat at the desk next to him and his green eyes are shining with happiness.

"Hey do you wanna like, go to the city with me after school?" I ask

"Of course, sounds fun." He replies smiling

"I'll gladly join as vell." A voice from behind us says

We turn to see Ivan smiling happily like a child and he takes a seat on the other side of Toris.

"W-Well of course you can Ivan." Toris says getting nervous

I know Ivan beat some guy up in front of Toris because he asked for Toris' number and now the brown haired male is nervous and scared around him. Not to mention the creepy aura he gives off. Ivan is so unfab and now he's ruined my date. I bet that was his plan all along.

I give Ivan a death glare and he glares back, Toris is to busy reading to notice. Before I can kill Ivan the teacher walks in followed by a bunch of students.

*Time skip to after school*

Lithuania's P.O.V.
Ivan and Feliks have been acting strange all day, I keep seeing them give each other glares but around me they act completely normal. Should I confront them or leave it to them to decide?

What if they where fighting over me? Would I have to pick between them? Well I already know who I would choose but I don't think the other would be to happy about it... it's understandable though, I like him a lot and I can't lie to myself. Maybe I should confess?

I'm waiting out at the front gate for Ivan and Feliks. They seem to be taking longer than I would have expected. Maybe I can read some more of my book. I grab my book out of my bag and open to my bookmarked page.

I read a few pages when suddenly it's thrown out of my hands and I look up to see the school bully Allen.

"Who reads anymore?" He asks smirking

"I-It was a book on Lithuanian culture." I reply "I miss my home."

"Aww isn't that sad?" He replies swinging his bat over his shoulder

I shrink back and my heart begins to beat faster.

"You know, you're pretty cute." He says grabbing my hard harshly "Why don't we go back to my house and have some fun."