Rebel!Denmark x Fem!Reader-Bad Boy

Denmark-Mathias Køhler
Finland-Tino Väinämöinen
Iceland-Emil Steilsson
Norway-Lukas Bondevik
Sweden-Berwald Oxenstierna

(Y/n)-Your name
(L/n)-Last name
(F/l)-Favourite lesson
(H/l)-Hair length
(H/c)-Hair length
(E/c)-Eye colour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person P.O.V.
(Y/n) (L/n), one of the best students world academy has ever had. She is smart, kind and helpful towards the students. While she doesn't have many friends she is a hard worker and always does the right thing.

Mathias Køhler on the other hand is a horrible student. Never turning up to class, always late if he does. Loud, annoying and rude to the teachers. The complete opposite of (Y/n) but some how extremely popular.

It helps that he is very attractive, spiky blond hair, clear blue eyes, a leather jacket and a motorcycle not to mention he has an accent.. Who wouldn't like him? Even his friends are hot. It's funny how life works in mysterious ways. The people who you wouldn't think would ever meet come together.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I check my schedule and pull out my books for (f/c) class. This will be an easy lesson as I have already finished my essay and I have completed all the homework so I have a free period to work on some other homework.

I know I sound like a nerd but if I don't get good grades my parents will be angry. They don't care about how I feel or my mental state, they just care about a letter on a page. But they pay for my school so I need to excel at everything.

I hear a bunch of footsteps and I see out of the corner of my eye the Nordic 5. They are the rebels of the school, the bad boys. Everyone has a crush on them but I don't understand the appeal. Sure they're attractive but they are scary.

The reason they call themselves the Nordic 5 is because they are from the 5 Nordic Countries. There's the Finnish boy Tino Väinämöinen, he seems nice but unsettling. Apparently he is a very good sniper. His Swedish boyfriend Berwald Oxenstierna who is intimidating and silent. He looks like he could best someone up.

Then There's the Norwegian Lukas Bondevik who never shows emotion and is always reading up about magic. He's really smart but I still top him in grades. Then his little brother Emil Steilsson who is just like him with his emotions, although he shows anger. Finally their leader Mathias Køhler, he is the worst out of all of them. He is hot yes but he is so different from me. He is loud, disruptive and kind of rude. Always in detention and I never want to associate with him.

Anyway as I see them walking past I turn back to my locker and pretend to be very interested in straightening up my books. I place my (f/l) folder above my locker and try to ignore them. To bad the hall is deserted.

Denmark's P.O.V.
I notice a girl the hallway as my friends and I walk down the hallway. She pretends not to see us and places her folder above her locker. I notice that the folder is wobbling on top of the locker and will fall on her. Well I can't let a beautiful girl get hurt. I walk over to her and pull her by the waist as it falls on the ground with a bang,

She looks up at me in shock and immediately pales.

"Aww what's wrong?" I chuckle "I just saved you."

"Umm can you let me go?" She says and tries to move away

I release my grip from her waist and she crouches down to pick up her books. When she stands up I take in her full appearance. (h/l) (h/c) hair and beautiful (e/c) eyes. She is beautiful. I know her as (Y/n) (L/n).

"What's your name smuk?" I ask pretending not to know her name

(Danish:Smuk-Beautiful)