Iceland x Fem!Reader-Road Trip

Denmark-Mathias KøhlerFinland-Tino VäinämöinenIceland-Emil SteilssonNorway-Lukas BondevikSweden-Berwald Oxenstierna

Finland-Tino Väinämöinen
Iceland-Emil Steilsson
Norway-Lukas Bondevik
Sweden-Berwald Oxenstierna

(Y/n)-Your name
(H/c)-Hair colour
(H/l)-Hair length
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"COME ON (Y/N)!" I hear Mathias yell

"I'm coming, I'm coming. It's not my fault that you held us all up because you couldn't connect the caravan to the car." I mutter back glaring at him

Mathias and Tino decided that all of us should go on a road trip together. And Norway and Berwald couldn't talk them out of it. It's rather funny actually that now we are all going to spend three weeks together.

I mean I usually spend a little of time with these five, Mathias, Lukas, Berwald, Tino and Emil, oh and of course Mr.Puffin. While I don't live with them I spend my time at their house a lot and I'm always with them when we go anywhere.

I met Emil when we were in kindergarten, he and mr.Puffin beat up some bullies when they were pulling on my hair. From then on we were inseparable and I met his family. They seemed to really like me and I became close to Lukas.

Now I'm going to be with them for three weeks straight on a road trip. Hopefully it all ends well. Mathias was rushing me because he couldn't connect the caravan to the car properly so I was forced to help because he was to scared to ask Lukas.

After I finish putting my bags in the boot I walk around to the side door and manage to cram myself in the very crowded back seat. We have to fit Tino, Lukas, Emil and I all together. I'm really close to Emil that I'm basically sitting on top of him.

This makes me blush, I've liked Emil for such a long time but I know he doesn't feel the same way about me. I mean he is perfect, he has soft platinum hair and beautiful violet eyes. Sometimes when he smiles I feel like I'm going to faint or I'll die of blushing.

His brother almost looks the same but I can tell the difference easily. Lukas has told be before that he wants Emil and I to start dating so I'm glad to have his blessing but it would be more useful if Emil felt the same way about me.

As the engine starts I realise that I can't put my seatbelt on because it's to crowded. I feel a little nervous because this is dangerous.

"I'll hold onto you." Emil says wrapping an arm around my front

"How do you always manage to read my mind?" I giggle

He looks away from me and over to Lukas who is staring at us.

"What are you staring at?" Emil asks him

"Nothing, I don't know what you're talking about." Lukas replies looking away