Gamer!Italy x Fem!Emo!Reader-Bathroom Break *Lemon*

(A/n):Requested by Xx_creepychris5_xX , Hope you like it :)

America-Alfred.F.Jones
England-Arthur Kirkland
Italy-Feliciano Vargas
Romano-Lovino Vargas

(Y/n)-Your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I close my eyes and listen to my favourite song. Some would call it emo, I'd say they are 100% correct and I'm not going to try and hide it. As if my black clothes and eyeliner didn't give it away already.

Hmm I'm feeling bored today, what should I do? I know, I'll invite my friends over to come play video games. I just got a few new ones that I've been dying to try out. I pick up my phone and begin to call my friends, asking if they are free today.

In the end the ones who could come where Alfred, Arthur, Feliciano and Lovino. They'll be here soon so I can continue listing to my music for a while, it'll be nice to have everyone over to game, including Feliciano.

I've liked him for years but I don't think he would like because I'm considered emo. He's so happy and smiley all the time and I'm like the personification on the rain cloud emoji. I just want him to love me.

I hear my doorbell go off and I run to answer it, seeing Arthur and Alfred. They're wearing each other clothes and holding hands, yeah they definitely did it last night. Soon after Feliciano and Lovino arrive and we all come in to the living room to play video games.

"What one should we play first? Zombies 3, Return to life or Sharp shooter?" I ask

"Zombies 3, I've been 'dying' to pay that." Alfred says laughing at his own joke

"Ve~ Return to life sounds nice, it's about life." Feliciano says

"It's about a student who comes back to life after committing suicide and he kills all the students at the school." Lovino says and Feliciano looks very shocked

"Ve~ Why are all of the games so scary?!" Feliciano exclaims

"What's a game without the horror dude?" Alfred asks

Eventually we decide on playing Zombie.s luckily there's no limit to how many players can play so we can all go at the same time. For some reason Feliciano keeps looking at me making me blush and keep getting killed by the zombies.

We continue playing and Feliciano stands up.

"Ve~ I'm going to the bathroom." Feliciano says "Where is it again?"

"I'll show you." I say standing up

I show him to the bathroom which is connected to my bedroom. I sit on the bed while waiting in hopes we could talk alone for a little while. When the bathroom door opens he comes out smiling.

"Ve~ I'm happy you stayed (Y/n)." Feliciano says, sitting next to me and clutching my arm

"Why is that?" I ask

"Because I want to talk to you." He answers "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Well no." I reply, confused and excited as to where this is going

"Ve~ Then I have a confession." He says "Ti amo."

(Italian:Ti amo-I love you)

"R-Really?" I ask and he nods "I love you too."

**Lemon Start**

We move closer to each other and press our lips softly against one another. It becomes more and more heated and soon it's a full blown make out session. We pull away breathless and he moves his and up my top.

"I don't think they'd miss us for a little while." Feliciano says

I nod and he quickly closes the door, locking it. Then he lays me down on the bed with him above me, pinning me to the floor. He kisses me again and begins to undo my top. I moan as he squeezes my breasts through my bra and unclip it.

He pinches both my nipples while leaving large hickeys on my neck. He pulls away and begins to undo his own pants and takes off mine as well. He kisses me again as his fingers rub my entrance and he pushes one inside of me, then two, then three. Soon I'm moaning but trying to stay quiet so I don't alert anyone else.

Feliciano smiles again and takes off our underwear, his member is larger than someone would expect. I move my body so my mouth is hovering over him and I take his tip into my mouth. I begin to suck and bob my head, hoping he will stay quiet. He quickly releases, covering himself in cum.

I move so I'm on all fours awaiting his hard member. He lines up with my entrance and pushes in slowly, I claw into his back at the pain and pleasure and moan breathlessly.

"Ahh Feliciano~" I moan feeling him deep inside me, the must be the full way in

"Remember to stay quiet." He whispers and licks the back of my neck, sucking it to give me another hickey

He begins to thrust in and out making me moan his name quietly. His lips attach themselves to mine again and we kiss even longer and more passionately. Finally I feel a knot forming in my abdomen and it snaps.

Italy releases soon after me moaning and smiling softly.

**Lemon End**

"Ve~ That was amazing bella." He says slipping out of me

(Italian:Bella-Beautiful)

I blush at his words and we stay resting for a few minutes before deciding to head back to the living room. We quickly get dressed and walk down the hallway, hand in hand.

"Long bathroom break huh?" Alfred asks smirking

"Shut up Alfred." I reply grabbing my controller

Arthur gives us a knowing smile and Lovino looks shocked.

"Well at least it's not the potato bastard." Lovino sighs

We begin to play the game again, I cuddle Feliciano while playing though. He is smiling like crazy and giggling all the time. I guess he's really happy about us being together, I am too.

"So was Feliciano good?" Alfred asks

"Why don't you go fuck yourself." I reply

"Nah I'd rather fuck Arthur, can we use your room since you're done?" Alfred questions

"Shut up!" Arthur and I reply, both blushing in embarrassment