Scotland x Fem!Bullied!Depressed!Reader-Let me help

Australia-Jett Kirkland
England-Arthur Kirkland
Ireland (Republic of)-Liam Kirkland
New Zealand-Toby Kirkland
Northern Ireland-Seamus Kirkland
Scotland-Allistor Kirkland
Sealand-Peter Kirkland
Wales-Dylan Kirkland

(Y/n)-Your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I hate school, so much. I will never understand what goes though other people's head when they decide to pick on someone. Why me? I didn't do anything I anyone. I just came to school one day and everyone decided I was their new target.

Since then I have never been left alone at school. People are always hiding my things, stealing my homework or making me do theirs or they are pushing me onto the floor and kicking me.

The teachers at my school are oblivious and despite always talking about how 'you can come talk to them' they are rude and don't allow you to trust them. Why would I want to go to someone who gives me homework and ridiculous information that I will never use for help? I can't talk to my parents or siblings because they aren't really around anymore.

Come to think of it, their death anniversary is coming up pretty soon... it was about two years ago. They were heading to some art show but I faked being sick so I could stay home. Sometimes I wish I had just gone with them. At least my last words to them were "I love you".

That was the last time I ever said those words to someone. Now I just feel empty all the time...

Right now I'm stuck in my home room class watching people trail in. This is going to be another hell filled day, I just know it.

"Hey (Y/n) nice t-shirt, or should I say t-shit!" A nasally voice laughs

That's Caila, she's the schools number one bitch, but she's also the most popular girl. She is armed with her two best friends, Portia and Bianca. Both as stupid as each other and they barely share half a brain between the three of them. It's always interesting how the people everyone hates are on top, it's really just the power they hold by bullying everyone.

I stare at Caila silently and she looks a little annoyed.

"Aww what's wrong, cat got your tongue?" She laughs

I turn back to my desk and neaten up my folders. She slams her hand down on the desk making me jump.

"Listen here you worthless bitch, you should just go kill yourself!" She screeches

I feel a pain in my heart as I realise everyone wants me dead. No I can't give up, I can't give Caila what she wants. Caila has already caused three other students to kill themselves, she acted innocent and the school board didn't believe the notes left.

"That ain't a very nice thing to say to someone lass." A heavily accented voice interrupts

I turn to see a boy I've never seen before. He has fiery red hair and beautiful jade green eyes which are staring narrowly at Caila. She looks a bit confused as well as taken aback.

"Who the hell are you?" Caila asks

"Allistor, leave the lass alone." He says again

I think his accent is Scottish and oh god it's hot. But it doesn't matter, give it a few seconds and he will hate me as well.

"Oh you're new here, it's fine this is (Y/n)." Caila giggles "She's a freak and everyone hates her."

Allistor doesn't move or even respond. He just stares at her. Then finally he starts to take a few steps towards us and I realise that my death might be coming closer. He looks very muscular and he is really tall.