France x England-Soft Spot

England-Arthur Kirkland
France-Francis Bonnefoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

England's P.O.V.

"Shut up you stupid git!" I shout at America

"As if dude, you should listen tot he hero more!" He shouts back

"You're no one's hero! You're just annoying and loud!" I reply angrily

This was supposed to be a calm world meeting, then again when are they ever? But this time America and I are having a full blown argument instead of a small disagreement. It doesn't help I'm tired and angry because I'm jet lagged from my flight to Wellington, New Zealand which is where the meeting is being held.

"Dude you're always so mean and cold, take a chill pill!" America chuckles

"Don't tell me what to do!" I say "You're only a child you wouldn't know how hard it is to be a nation for as long as the rest of us."

"I'm not some kid dude, you're the one who always babied me!" He shouts

"Because you were to weak by yourself!" I yell, defending myself

"Well I don't need it any more, my nations stronger than yours!" He yells

"You're a bloody wanker!" I yell as I lunge at him

At this point other nations decide to intervene and I'm held back by France's.

"Shh mon petit lapin." France whispers in my ear "'e's only a child, 'e'll learn soon enough."

(French:Mon petit lapin-My little bunny)

Russia walks over to America and places a hand on his shoulder. They whisper a few things to each other and America looks up at me again.

"What? Want more?" I ask trying to break from France's hold

"You couldn't defeat 13 states, you think you could defeat 50?" America smirks and I feel my heart break "My country has been better off without you."

Just like him to bring up the revolutionary war...

I break out of France's hold and rush out of the room before anyone can catch me. I don't know where I'm going but after ten minutes of running I'm in a nature park all alone. No one followed me, good. But I thought at least one person would to check up on me. Hopefully France.

Wait France? No way! He's annoying and I hate him! But he's the only one who's stayed by my side since I was a kid... It's not like I like him or anything!

France's P.O.V.
I watch as England runs out of the room with tears forming in his eyes and turn back to America who still has Russia's arm around him. Making it scary to confront him.

"America you stepped over zhe line." I sigh

"It's his own fault, he started the fight." America replies "I'm the hero so I can't be wrong."

It's hard to remember he is younger than the rest of us and not shout or yell at him. Even though he is young he still shouldn't speak to my Angleterre like that, if only Russia wasn't here, I could tell him off.

(French:Angleterre-England)

"Angleterre isn't as cold or harsh as he comes across." I sigh "He just finds it hard to show his emotions and feelings. I'm going to go find him."

I walk out of the meeting room and try to guess where mon petit lapin has gone. He looked so angry and sad when America said he's better off without him. I've always been worried about him being alone and lonely. As kids we where quite close and he told me about how lonely he felt due to his brothers ignoring him.

Where we were teens and young adults we started to drift apart, especially when wars broke out. I never wanted to fight him but our bosses made us, I thought we had to hate each other as well. We were young and our feelings were all confused and all over the place. Now I know how I feel for him but I don't know how he feels about me.

I continue walking down the street, trying to tell where mon petit lapin has gone. I arrive at the entrance of a nature playground. This looks like a place he would come to calm down.

I take a few steps inside and look around, finally I hear soft sobbing coming from behind a tree. I peer around it and see mon amour curled up into a ball holding his knees to his chest and hiding his face in his arms.

(French:Mon amour-My love)

"Arzhur?" I ask, now that we're alone we can use our real names

He looks up at me shocked with tears streaming down his face,

"F-Francis?" He asks

I sit down next to him and gather him into my arms. He in return hugs me tightly and cries into my shoulder.

"Why do they all hate me?" He asks "My brothers, America, all the other nations, even you."

"Shh mon amour don't hate you." I say "No one hates you, they just don't understand."

"Everyone always thinks I'm so cold, hard and mean. I'm more than that!" He exclaims

I put his hair with my hand and kiss his forehead.

"I know mon amour, you have soft spots." I whisper "For cooking, for your creatures, for your friends."

"For you." He adds and hugs me tighter

I can see his face turn bright read and I chuckle softly.

"Are you trying to confess your love mon amour?" I ask

"S-Shut up, maybe I am!" He yells

"No need to get angry mon chéri." I say looking into his green eyes

(French:Mon chéri-My darling)

He looks away blushing and I press my lips to his in a sweet and passionate kiss. He takes like milk tea and English toffee. He kisses back and we stay connected until we need air.

"Je t'aime." I say kissing his tears away

(French:Je t'aime-I love you)

"I love you to frog." He replies, nuzzling into my neck

"I'll always be here for you, you're not alone." I say, smiling softly

I feel him smile against my neck and relax more in my arms. I could stay like this all day with him in my arms, listening to the sound of nature. He said I was his soft spot, from him that means so much to me, I love him so much.