2p America x Fem!Reader-Upset *Lemon*

(A/n)-Requested by Awersome-Moon , Hope you like it :)

2p America-Allen.F.Jones
2p Canada-James Williams
2p England-Oliver Kirkland

(Y/n)-Your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Allen did you do the dishes?" I call out from my spot on the couch

I hear a muffled 'shit' and Allen rushes to the kitchen. I get up and walk to the kitchen.

"Haha sorry doll, got distracted." Allen chuckles

"Allen, your 'distraction' wouldn't happen to be fighting?" I ask "Especially not with James?

"Did Oliver call you?" Allen replies, sighing

"Why do you fight with him so much?" I ask

"I don't know." He replies finishing off the last dirty dish

"I think you do, come here." I say holding out my arms for him

He turns to me and I wrap him my arms around him.

"Allen why do you fight with him so much?" I ask

"Because I'm jealous of him alright?" Allen sighs "He was always the favourite, even now it's obvious that Oliver likes him more."

"Allen you don't need to worry so much about that ok? I love you." I say and press a kiss to his forehead

He smiles softly and looks back at me

"You're right, I need to stop picking fights with him." Allen states "But it's just so frustrating."

I press another kiss to his forehead, then cheek and then finally his lips. He kisses back and holds my body close to his. I know Allen's struggled with his self worth because he wasn't shown much love as a kid so I want to show him all the love he deserves now.

I run my hands through his auburn hair and look into his dark pink eyes. He smiles softly at me and moves to pick me up. I jump and he holds me up, while I wrap my legs around his waist. Allen carries me to our bedroom and I open the door. Allen kisses me again, and I feel so at peace but also excited.

**Lemon Start**
I kiss him back and the kiss becomes more heated. He pushes me down onto the bed with our lips still attached and his cold hands trail up my sides under my shirt. We pull apart and he takes off my top.

I connect our lips again and I feel something poking my leg. I feel Allen's hand move around my back and my bra clips open. He pulls it off and my hands shoot up to cover myself. He quickly presses his lips to my neck and pins my hands above my head.

"Ngh Al~" I moan as he finds my sweet spot and begins to create a hickey

I can feel myself become wet and I rub my legs together to feel some friction. Allen leaves at least three hickeys and then kisses me again, pushing his tongue into my mouth.

Suddenly one of my buds is pinched and it hardens immediately.

"You're so sensitive." Allen whispers in my ear and moves his mouth down to my second bud

He begins to suck on it, biting it with his teeth and pinching the other. His hand that was holding my wrists sneaks down my body and into my pants. He pushes past my panties and rubs my soaking woman hood with his fingers.

"Wow it's like a waterfall down here." He says and slips a finger inside me

I let out a large moan as he presses a second and third finger into me. Allen pumps them in and out of me, stretching me out. I feel a tightness forming but before I can release Allen pulls his fingers out.he quickly pulls off my pants and underwear leaving me naked before him.

I see the large tent in his boxers which looks slightly painful. I switch our positions around so I'm on top of him. I pull off his boxers and reach for a condom from his nightstand. I tear it open and place it on the tip of his member. Then I use my mouth to push the condom onto him and he lets out a groan.

He pulls me off of him and presses my back into the bed. Allen lines himself up with my entrance and quickly thrusts himself inside me.

"AH ALLEN~" I scream in pleasure and claw into his back

He groans and smirks, beginning to thrust in and out of me. I moan breathlessly and he continues to pick up his speed. Soon he is pounding in and out of me and an uncontrollable pace and his lips connect to mine in a passionate kiss.

Finally I feel a knot form in my stomach and I call out to Allen.

"Ngh Let's cum together~" he groans

Finally it snaps and I feel release coming over me. Allen releases a second after and quickly pulls out. He discards the condom and lays down next to me.

**Lemon End**

"I love you." Allen says holding me close to him

"I love you too." I reply

"You always know how to make me happy." Allen says "Like I'm worth something."

"You are worth something." I say "You're worth everything to me."