Vampire!Romania x Witch!Reader-A Special Kind Of Magic

Romania-Vladimir Popescu

(Y/n)-Your name
(L/n)-Last name
(H/l)-Hair length
(H/c)-Hair colour
(E/c)-Eye colour
(C/n)-Country name
(F/c)-Favourite colour
(F/o)-Favourite colour
(H/s)-Hair style
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I'm (Y/n) (L/n), a witch. I have (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. I don't look like a typical pointy nose, green warty old hag, but a young woman. Although I'm not that young, I'm about 400 years old. Strong witches are immortal.. I'm from (c/n) but I left about 350 years ago due to witchcraft being seen as devils work.

It's not my fault that I was born with magic, I can't control it. It just hurts a lot because I was chased away from my village and my family turned against me. Now I live in a thick forest nowhere no one will find me. I've been living here for hundreds of years so I know my way around properly.

At least I can practise witchcraft with no fear now. I have two kinds of witchcraft, being able to make potions and being able to cast spells with either my hand or a wand. When I use my hands to cast a spell there is a (f/c) blast. Most witches can only create potions so I'm a very rare case.

I can also sense when other magic users, humans, monsters or animals are around, this is useful so I can stay out of harms way. However there is one special I can't sense, vampires. During the vampire and wizard war about one hundred years ago they learnt how to hide their presence for sneak attacks and things like that.

I was alive for the war however I didn't fight. Most witches flew on broomsticks driving spells above the vampires while the wizards were facing the vampires head on. But really everyone just did what they were good at. The wizards and witches lost so we were almost wiped out.

Now only about one hundred remain and due to humans hunting us that number is dwindling. Sadly vampires are also immortal so there is no possible way to outlive each other. But I don't have anything against vampires now, the war was a long time ago.

Right now I'm in the forest outside of my house searching for dragon root to make a fire potion. I have a basket filled with other ingredients so I can make enough potions to send to one of the villages near my home. It's about a three day trip, they use witchcraft there so I don't need to worry about being killed.

However I can't live there due to the high number of vampires that stay there. It seems like a lovely place though. In exchange for my potions they give me food and sometimes clothing. They have promised it keep my secret as well.

I look up at the sky and a drop of rain falls down. I guess I should be getting back now. I don't want to be caught in a storm.

Romania's P.O.V.
I look out of the carriage I'm sitting in and watch the raindrops fall on the window, we seem to be pulling up to a small village in the edge of a forest.

"Mother what are we doing here?" I ask, turning towards the woman with long blond hair

"We have to rest, after all the storm is picking up." My mother replies, her red eyes glinting

I turn towards my father who is reading a book about witch hunting. He can't really think there are still witches around? They were all killed off and some when into hiding only to be killed by animals.

We are a small family of three from Romania and we are all vampires. In fact we are one of the highest ranked vampire families in existence, making us very rich. But I don't care about money or titles, I really just want to find what my father did, a woman who loves me and I love back. She has to be out there somewhere.