Hong Kong x Iceland x South Korea-Jealous

China-Yao WangHong Kong-Leon WangIceland-Emil SteilssonSouth Korea-Im Yong Soo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

China-Yao Wang
Hong Kong-Leon Wang
Iceland-Emil Steilsson
South Korea-Im Yong Soo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iceland's P.O.V.

"Come on Leon!" I yell pulling his hand

"Where are we going?" Leon yells back

"You'll see, we just have to hurry up!" I yell

It's Leon's birthday and I decided to take him to a firework show. I'm so excited because after all the nice things he has done for me it's the least I can do to repay him. For example last year he took me ice skating in the moonlight.

Leon and I have been dating for about three years now and it's been wonderful, he is loyal, sweet, loving and cares about me. There is nothing to complain about really except for one thing, he never lets me meet his family.

I have of course met China but other that I haven't met his brothers and sisters. I have asked him before but he says that they are either always busy or I wouldn't like them, I have seen one of his brothers though at world meetings. I think his name is Im Yong Soo. He's kinda cool and I look up to him a lot.

As we arrive at the park where there fireworks will be shown I tell Leon to close his eyes. He follows my orders and I slowly lead him by his hand. I stand behind him and place my hands around his waist.

"You can open your eyes." I whisper in his ear

As he opens his eyes a firework bursts, and then another, and another. His eyes light up and I kiss his cheek. I lead him to a picnic blanket and we sit down. I really think he is enjoying this and I'm so happy about that.

"Thank you Emil~" He says flirtatiously

"I thought you would like this, happy birthday." I say holding him a little tighter

Looking into his big brown eyes I can see the reflection of the fireworks. He looks so happy and I only wish I could have those sorts of expressions on my face other then a neutral or angry one. We hold each other close until the fireworks stop.

After the fireworks I take him out for ice cream and we chill out for a bit. Just as I am walking him home it starts to our with rain. Thunder and lighting  is seen and heard and I know I probably won't be able to get home. Leon looks a little nervous when he realises that I will need to go to his house.

"Umm Emil, I don't suppose we could go rent like, a hotel or something?" Leon asks

"To far away, besides your house is right here..."I say pointing to his house

"B-But what if you like, meet my family?" He asks

"I'm sure I'll like them." I reply

I grasp his hand in mine and walk towards his front door. I open it his hand slips out of mine as he walks forward.