Japan x Fem!Reader-Sleepover *Lemon*

(A/n):Requested by Toxicalligator , hope you like it :)

Japan-Kiku Honda

(Y/n)-Your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I walk up to my friend Kiku's front door, carrying my sleepover bag in my hand and shuffling my feet nervously. Kiku invited me over to watch a new anime he found and we turned it into a sleepover.

Kiku and I have been friends for a while, of course due to his sweet and cute nature I fell in love with him but I don't think he feels the same way. He is so adamant about personal space that I don't think he would ever like me like that.

I knock on the door and it opens, revealing Kiku with a neutral expression.

"Hey Kiku, ready for the sleepover?" I ask happily

He nods and opens the door so I can come in. I take a few steps inside and see he has set up some mattresses, blankets, pillows and some other stuff in the living room. There's food, anime discs and drinks set up as well.

"Wow this looks really good Kiku." I say, placing my bag down

"Arigatōgozaimashita, I worked very hard to make it perfect." He replies

(Japanese:Arigatōgozaimashita-Thank you)

"So what do you want to do?" I ask

"Werr, we courd start the anime if you want." Kiku offers

"Yeah, that would be awesome." I giggle and jump onto the mattresses

Kiku flips the light off and I get the disc. I press play and we sit back watching it. Although I'm not really paying attention, I'm more interested in watching Kiku. His black hair and brown eyes suit him so well. i just wish I had the courage to tell him how I feel.

The first episode of the anime is over and Kiku leans to play the next episode. I move back to allow him to push past me but in the process slip on one of the pillows and fall backwards off the mantras. I accidentally grab Kiku to stabilise myself but in the end I just pull him down with me.

We land on the hard ground with him pinning me to the floor. He doesn't move away from me though, just stares in shock and with a slight blush. I feel my face become red as well as we look into each other's eyes,

"I-I'm sorry." I say shocked

"I-It's fine, are you ok?" Kiku asks

I nod but we still don't move away from each other, instead Kiku moves a little closer to me and our lips brush up against one another's. I move to kiss him properly and he kisses me back. We stay kissing for a few seconds before pulling away from each other.

"I really like you (Y/n)." He says nervously

I smile happily and hug him tightly.

"I like you to." I giggle, then let him go and blush "Sorry, I know how you feel about personal space."

"If it's you, then I don't mind if you touch me." He says and hugs me again

I move us back onto the mattress but this time I'm pinning him to it.

"If that's the case, then why don't we do a little more than touching?" I ask

He blushes and nods slowly, making me smirk and kiss him again.  It becomes more passionate and heated as we try to move closer together.

**Lemon Start**

I move my hands to pull off his white shirt and lick his bottom lip. He opens up and I push my tongue inside licking him all around. He moans lightly and I remove my tongue from his mouth, softly kissing down his exposed neck and leaving a large red mark.

I find his sweet spot and bite gently, leaving another mark on his neck. I palm the bulge forming in his pants and smile, looking into his brown eyes.

I remove his pants and pull down his Japanese flag boxers, softly licking up the vein in the underside of his member and taking his tip into my mouth. I suck softly and take more of him into my mouth. He moans quietly as I take him fully into my mouth.

I begin to bob my head up and down, sucking, licking and grazing my teeth on his large erection. Thanks to my movements I feel him twitch and release into my mouth. I swallow but some leaks out. It tastes a little salty but not like anything else.

He catches his breath and then turns us around so he is above me.

"It's a rittre unfair that you're stirr furry crothed." He says pulling off my top and unclipping my bra

I don't know where his new-found confidence is coming from but I have to admit, I like it. He takes one of my nipples into his mouth and pinches the other. I rub my legs together in hopes for some friction but I don't get any pleasure. Kiku switches sides and bites the other nipple.

He pulls back and squeezes them, face bright red and looking over me. Kiku pulls off the rest of my clothes, leaving me only in my panties. He pushes his fingers past them and rubs my clit up and down.

He inserts a finger, then two, then three inside of me, stretching me out and touching all of my nerves.

"I can't take anymore." He says pulling his fingers out

He presses his rip fo my entrance and then looks into my eyes.

"Is this ok (Y/n)?" He asks

"Ah yes, just please do it~" I moan

Kiku slowly pushes into me, taking care to not hurt me or stop when I can't take it. Once he is in the full way he waits until I give him the ok. I buck my hips, feeling nothing but pleasure and I beg Kiku to move.

He does, slowly at first but he picks up speed, soon he is pounding in and out of me, grabbing my chest as well.

"Ahh Kiku~" I moan loudly

A knot forms in my abdomen and I can feel that Kiku is close. I count down from three in my head and we release at the same time, me allover the two of us and Kiku deep inside of me. Kiku slips out and we lay down on the mattresses exhausted.

**Lemon End**

I look into Kiku's brown eyes which seem happy and tired.

"Watashi wa, anata o aishiteimasu." He says

(Japanese:Watashi wa, anata o aishiteimasu:I love you)

"Watashi mo anata o aishitemasu." I reply, kissing his cheek and gently falling asleep

(Japanese:Watashi mo anata o aishitemasu-I love you too)