America x Russia-World Meeting *Lemon*

(A/n):Requested by Vlzqz123, hope you like it :).

America-Alfred.F.Jones
Russia-Ivan Braginsky
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

America's P.O.V.
I try to close my eyes and listen to what Germany is saying but no matter how hard I try I can't concentrate. This is because I had a fight with Russia and I lost so he decided on a punishment for me.

That Russian bastard decided the only good punishment was to have a large vibrator shoved up my ass controlled by his phone which he is in possession of. I shift but this doesn't help anything as the dildo leans against my special bundle of nerves.

"You're being unusually quiet today America." England says turning to me

"O-Oh am I? I guess the hero just feels a little tired." I reply "To many video games haha"

Please buy my lie...

"Well then it's your own fault, don't stay up late playing video games you wanker." He says returning back to his tea

I feel the vibration increase and I shoot a glare to Russia who gives me an innocent smile. I begin to loose my sense of awareness as all I can feel is pleasure. Everything seems so far away. Hopefully this meeting is almost over.

"If no one has anything else to add then I guess you can all return back to jour hotels." Germany says packing up his paperwork

I breath a sigh of relief and begin to pack up my things, slowly as I still can't concentrate. As I stand up two large arms wrap around me and I turn to see Russia.

"What i-is it?" I ask

He presses his leg into my butt so the vibrator moves further up inside of me.

"I think my little Sunflower has had enough punishment da?" He asks smiling childishly

I look around and see only a few remaining countries who are slowly leaving.

**Lemon Start**

"S-sure whatever dude." I say shaking from pleasure "Just fuck me or something."

"Hmm I zhink I can do zhat." He says pressing a kiss to my neck

The last two remaining countries leave and Russia and I are left alone. Russia notices this as well and slams me on the table with my ass sticking up.

"You did pretty vell considering zhis vasn't even on zhe highest setting." Russia states showing me his phone "I vant to see how long you'll last vith it like zhat."

He presses the "full speed" button and I moan in pleasure, unable to control myself.

"Ngh Russia~" I say feeling myself harden

"Net, call me Ivan." He whispers, unbuttoning my shirt

(Russian:Net-No)

He flips me around so I'm facing him and presses his lips to my mouth. In my dazed state I can fight against him and allow him to do whatever he pleases. Ivan shoves his tongue into my mouth and moves it around, calming his new territory.

He trails kisses down my neck and find my sweet spot straight away. He sucks and bites on it, drawing a little blood. Then he moves his hand up to one of my buds and pinches it. I moan and pant breathlessly.

Ivan removes his coat and top, leaving his scarf on and he unzips my pants. He takes them off leaving me in my American flag underwear with a large tent.

He sets his phone down and removes his own pants, showing his Russian flag boxers.

"Are you ready to cum?" He asks

I nod and moan. Satisfied by my compliance he removes my boxers and my erecting springs out. He turns the vibrator onto the pulsing setting which somehow feels better than the normal setting at full speed. He licks my erection with pre-cum dripping down. He takes the whole thing into his mouth and begins to bob his head at suck a past pace that I'm quickly pushed over the edge. I release my juices into his mouth and he swallows.

"I did not say you could come yet Alfred." He says removing himself from my dick

"Y-You asked if I was ready!" I argue

"But I did not say you could." He replies reaching for his phone "Now I vant you to suck me off, or else I vill go in dry."

I nod and shakily crouch down to the large tent in his boxers. I remove them and his erection bounces out, how the hell is he so big? No way he's going to fit! I slowly lick from the base to the tip, on the sensitive vein under it and he moans. I encase the tip in my mouth and swirl my tongue around it.

Ivan places a hand on the back of my head and slowly pushes me further into his erection, stopping about half way. I bob my head and Ivan turns up the vibrator again, making me moan in pleasure. The moans from my mouth send vibrations through him and he bucks into my mouth. I relax my throat and take him all in quickly.

I continue bobbing my head up and down and he begins to twitch and jerk, I hear Ivan groan and his sticky fluid fills my mouth, I swallow it but some leaks down the side of my mouth. He wipes it away and lifts me up to the table, my back facing him.

"I zhink zhe hero deserves to have a real dick inside him." Ivan whispers in my ear

He pushes three fingers inside me at once and grabs the vibrator. He slides it out and I feel empty. I push my ass up begging for him to enter me, and he does. Slowly he pushes himself deep inside me and doesn't wait for me to adjust to his large size.

Ivan slams in and out of me, causing me to see stars.

"Ahh Ivan~!" I moan as he hits my prostate

"Hmm I found your special spot da?" He asks

I nod and he purposely misses is, multiple times.

"I'll only hit it again if you tell me you love me." He whispers

"I-I love you!" I yell

"Net, in Russian." He says, giving my dick a few pumps

I'm the hero so I can speak Russian but... Ahh whatever I just want release!

"Ya lyublyu tebya!" I whisper quietly and I can feel him smirk

(Russian:Ya lyublyu tebya-I love you)

He finally hits my prostate again and I nearly loose my ability to stand up. Finally I feel the knot return to my abdomen and it snaps, spraying white fluid inside me. Ivan's release is triggered and he fills me up with his sticky liquid.

**Lemon End**

He slips out of me and wipes away the cum from around my tip and his. He helps me to get dressed and he does as well, hiding the vibrator in his large coat. I lean on the table trying to catch my breath and Ivan picks me up.

"The hero doesn't need anyone to take care of him!" I say

He smiles and continues walking out of the meeting room.

"Vell I need to take care of my boyfriend da?" He asks

"What? I never said I was your boyfriend!" I argue

"But you said you loved me." He chuckles

"Well yeah but..." I trail off not having a good comeback

I sigh and lean into Ivan, being his boyfriend wouldn't be to bad, I already have a crush on him so maybe I could properly fall in love, only time will tell.