2p Italy x Fem!Reader-Jealousy

(A/n):Requested by 2p-hetalia-fan , hope you like it :)

2p Italy-Luciano Vargas

(Y/n)-Your name
(F/s)-Favourite show
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2p Italy's P.O.V.
I scowl, watching all the guys staring at my beautiful girlfriend as we walk down the street. This is why I wanted to take one of my cars but (Y/n) insisted it was a beautiful day so we should walk. It's even worse that we're on our way to Lutz's house.

He invited us over, well he invited (Y/n) over and I wasn't going to let her go to that perverts house alone so I came with her. If he thinks I'm going to let hi, try anything with her then he has another thing coming.

We arrive at Lutz's house and (Y/n) knocks on the door. Lutz opens it and smiles at her but glares when I pull her closer to me.

"Hey (Y/n), I didn't zhink jou vere bringing Luciano." Lutz says

"I didn't either, but he said he wanted to come." She replies

She's so innocent, of course she doesn't realise I came to protect her. There's no other reason I'd want to come over to Lutz's place.

"Vell come in, zhe pizza is ready." Lutz says "It is zhe frozen kind Luci hates zhough."

(Y/n) walks in after him and I follow close behind.

"Don't call-a me that." I grumble

"So (Y/n). Lutz says ignoring me "Vhat do jou vant to do?"

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I thunk about Lutz's question and look over to Luciano. I don't really think he has any preference as to what we do.

"How about we continue watching (F/s)?" I ask

"Yeah sure, you know vhere the living room is." Lutz says going to grab the pizza

I nod and Luciano and I walk to the living room. I turn on the tv and switch to Netflix where my favourite show it. I click on the new episode and Lutz walks in with the pizza.

"Smells good." I say reaching for a piece

"My pizza smells better." Luciano mumbles quietly

I grab a piece and bite into it while watching the tv. Lutz and I have watched almost every single episode of it so we know what's going on, Luciano is a different story. He doesn't usually come over when I come to Lutz's house but he did today for some reason.

"The pizza is great." I giggle "What an amazing chef you are."

"Cooking crappy frozen pizza is not being a chef, my pizza is much better." Luciano says

"I know Luci, I was just kidding." I say moving closer to him

"Whatever." He says quietly looking away

He's so adorable when he's angry, I know he won't be angry at me for that long and he'll get over it so I'm not to worried. It's adorable that he's jealous as well, just as long as he doesn't try to kill anyone like last time.

*Time skip to a few hours later*

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
It's been a few hours since we arrived and Lutz's house and I can tell Luciano is begging to go. I guess it's time we went home anyway. After saying a goodbye to Lutz and hugging him, making Luciano pull and adorable angry face we begin to walk home.

Luciano has his arm wrapped around my waist as we walk down the street. There's an ice cream stall on the way and of course I beg Luciano to get ice cream with me.

"I don't know, you were trying to make me jealous with Lutz." Luciano says

"I wasn't trying to make you jealous, if you don't want any ice cream then I'll go by myself." I sigh

"With what money? I know you didn't bring any." Luciano asks

"With this." I say holding up Luciano's credit card

His smirk fades when he sees it and he looks mad.

"Hopefully I don't get flirted with." I say

"Fine, I'll come as well." Luciano replies

We walk to the ice cream stall and place our orders. Luciano is glaring at the guy taking our order so I make sure he doesn't do anything to crazy. Luckily we get our ice cream before he stabs anyone.

"Luciano you really need to calm down, no one was flirting with me." I sigh

"I know, I'm just worried that someone will come and take you away." He replies "Anyone could be from another mafia group. I'm worried they'll be better for you."

"No one could ever be better for me then you. Now let's go home." I reply pressing a kiss to his cheek

"I don't think I could ever love someone as much as I love you." He says