Student!Romania x Student!Norway-Thread Of Soulmates *Lemon*

America-Alfred

America-Alfred.F.Jones
Denmark-Mathias køhler
England-Arthur Kirkland
Finland-Tino Väinämöinen
Hong Kong-Leon Wang
Iceland-Emil Steilsson
Norway-Lukas Bondevik
Romania-Vladimir Popescu
Sweden-Berwald Oxenstierna
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Norway's P.O.V.
It's a curse, these threads of fate or whatever you would call them. Why do I have to be the one to see them? It's not like I asked for magic of any kind but now I'm stuck with it.

It's not like one of those animes that Berwald watches where someone makes a contract with a magical animal or injured unicorn in a forest and they get the ability to fly or what not, but more a stress and anxiety ridden roller coaster of watching people pass their soulmates.

Let me explain, my name is Lukas Bondevik and I come from Norway. I attend school called World academy which brings students from all different countries together. I have a secret power though, I can see what you would call 'People's red strings of fate'.

I can see the connections between people of who their soul mates will be. I call it a curse because it causes me to suffer through seeing other people fall in love. I see when people miss out on love but ultimately they end up together. I have forever been the only person without a thread.

There are two types of threads. A red one on the left ring finger and a blue one on the right index finger. The red one is love, that's why people put wedding rings there. The blue one is for friendship. Aromatic people usually have these ones, it represents the best friend you will ever have. Normally people will only have one but occasionally someone will have both. The brighter a string is the stronger the connection is.

Sometimes the threads can hurt my eyes when they are bright red but I've learned to dull the colour and ignore them. They don't get in the way either. They just wrap more tightly around people as they get closer mentally rather than physically.

The only way to get rid of my curse is to find my soulmate according to old Norse legends but that's very hard to do when you don't know who your soulmate is and you are the only one without a thread to guide you.

Sometimes I like to help people find their soulmates. It takes away from the pain of not having my own. I'll do little annoying things like cut in line so two people will talk about me or bump into someone pushing them into someone else. Maybe every time someone does one of those little annoying things it's them trying to get you with your soulmate...

I'm walking through the long hallways of my school heading to the cafeteria. I hate the food but it's The thing to eat. That stupid Dane really makes me work up an appetite with all his talking and over excitedness.

"Hey Lukas over here!" A voice shouts from one of the lunch tables

"Shut up Mathias, you're too loud." I say sitting down next to him emotionless