Protective!Luxembourg x Fem!Reader-The Party

America-Alfred.F.Jones
Belgium-Emma Van den Berg
England-Arthur Kirkland
France-Francis Bonnefoy
Luxembourg-Louis Van den Berg
The Netherlands-Tim Van den Berg

(Y/n)-Your name
(P/o)-Party outfit
(H/l)-Hair length
(H/c)-Hair colour
(H/s)-Hair style
(F/d)-Favourite drink
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
Alfred's invited me to another stupid party and because I didn't go to his last one I'm forced to go to this one. It's not like I don't like Alfred or anything, but he can be really over excited about the stupidest things.

At least my friend Louis has been roped into going with me. Lois is often busy and can't attend parties but this time he managed to convince his boss to let him go. But this means I'll have time to be alone with him. Well his brother and sister are going as well so it won't be just us but I guess I'll make the most of it.

I've loved Louis' for so long, his soft light brown hair and green eyes are stunning, even though one is covered by his hair, not to mention he's from Luxembourg, one of my favourite countries. He is sweet, kind, smart, elegant, cool and a total gentleman. It's impossible to not love him.

However there is one problem, I'm to shy to reveal my feelings and I don't think he likes be back at all. I guess I'll always be stuck on the sidelines watching his meet girls and cheering him on as his best friend.

I look over to my phone when I hear a ding. Louis is coming to pick me up soon. I guess I should get ready for the party now. I head to my closet and pick out my outfit; (p/c). I slip into it and look in the mirror. After brushing my (h/l) (h/c) hair and styling it in (h/s).

I hear a knock at the door and I grab my phone. I run to the door and open it to see Louis smiling. When he sees me he freezes for a second but I don't know why.

"Hey (Y/n)." He smiles

"Hey, I"m ready to go." I giggle

After locking the door I follow after Louis to his car. Tim and Emma, his older brother and sister are in the back giggling. I take a seat in the passenger seat.

"I forced Tim to move to he back so you and Louis can be together." Emma whispers before Lou's gets in

"Ja, so hurry up and get married." Tim says

(Dutch:Ja-Yes)

"You guuuuyyysss." I laugh

Louis opens up his door and takes his seat. He looks at us a little suspiciously but ignores us. I let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding and I smile in relief. I can hear Tim and Emma whispering  to each other, probably about how much they want Louis and I to get together.

We pull up to Alfred's house and I can already hear the music. I think he said he spoke with all his neighbours and they have all gone to a hotel or something. We walk up to the door and as it opens I'm tackled in a hug.

Luxembourg's P.O.V.
I narrow my green eyes as I see (Y/n) being glomped by Alfred. He could have hurt her!

"Hey dudes, I'm so glad you came!" He laughs

"You said you would pay me $50 for being here." Tim says and holds out his hand

I roll my eyes, he is always thinking about money. Alfred jumps off of (Y/n) and hands Tim his money. I almost want to pull (Y/n) to me and never let go but she wouldn't like that.

We walk inside and I immediately realise that all eyes are on (Y/n). I mean I can't blame them, she looks stunning but she is mine, of course we may not actually be together but it's obvious...