Switzerland x Fem!Reader-Getting Better *Lemon*

(A/n):Requested by Needssociallife , I agree, there needs to be more of Switzerland :)

Älplermagronenis a Swiss pasta dish made by layering pasta and potatoes with cheese, topping with caramelised onions, and serving with applesauce.

Liechtenstien-Lilli Zwingli
Switzerland-Vash Zwingli

(Y/n)-Your name
(F/c)-Favourite colour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I excitedly walk up to my friend Vash's door. I'm going to be staying with him for a few months and I'm really happy about it. I've been wanting to come to Switzerland for ages and I finally convinced my job to let me transfer here.

Of course when Vash found out he offered for me to stay with him and I accepted. I've had a crush in Vash for years and this might be a chance for something to happen between us.

Just as I am about to knock on the door I cough and feel a little pain in my through. Hmm that's strange, hopefully I'm not getting sick. I knock on the door and Vash answers, with a completely straight face. His eyes soften when he sees me and I smile.

"Hey Vash." I say hugging him tightly

"Hey (Y/n), it's been a while." He replies hugging me back

He opens up the door fully to allow me to come inside and he takes one of my bags.

"I'll show you to your room." He says leading me through his house

It's so nice in here and really warm. He opens up a door and it's a medium sized room with a large double bed with (f/c) sheets, a small bookcase, a closet, a small fireplace, a bay window and a fur rug on the ground.

"I hope you like it." Vash says

"Oh Vash, I love it." I giggle and hug him

Vash leaves the room to cook dinner and I immediately begin to pack away my things. I cough again and my throat begins to feel more irritated. Please don't let me be getting sick, I don't want Vash to have to take care of me.

After I finish unpacking I hear him call from the kitchen that dinner is ready. I head to the dining room and he gives me a bowl of Älplermagronen.

"Wow this looks amazing." I say taking a bite

"Thank you." He says and sits down next to me

We eat in silence and I begin to feel sicker. My nose is becoming blocked and I feel a little dizzy

"So where's Lilli?" I ask, trying to distract myself

"She went back to Liechtenstein because she missed it, she'll be back this summer." He says

I nod and we continue eating.

"Are you ok? You seem a little out of it." Vash asks

"Oh yeah, I'm fine." I reply "Just a little jet lagged."

After we finish eating I help him wash up the dishes. Just as we are walking to the living room I suddenly feel dizzy and fall to the ground. Vash catches me in his arms and holds me to his body.

"(Y/n)?" He asks shocked "(Y/n) are you alright?"

I nod and try to stand up but he holds me down.

"Don't stand up, I'll take you to bed." He says and lifts me up on his back

He walks to my room and places me in bed, pulling the blankets up to my chin.

"Sorry Vash." I mumble "I just got here and I'm already sick."

"Shh it's ok, just rest for now." He replies

I fall asleep quickly and hope I get better soon.

*Time skip to a week later*

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I wake up, feeling amazing and healthy again. My throat doesn't hurt, I can breath properly, I'm not dizzy and I'm not in pain. Excited, I run to Vash's bedroom and jump on his bed, waking him up,

He points a gun at my head, probably a shock reflex but I don't flinch. He won't shoot me.

"Hey Vash, my cold is gone." I giggle

He blushes and puts down the gun, smiling slightly.

"That's good (Y/n), sorry for pointing one of my guns at you." He says ashamed

"It's ok, I'm just glad I'm better." I say

"Me to, I was worried about you." Vash says, pushing some of his blond hair out of his face

"You were? Why? It was just a cold..." I ask feeling butterflies in my stomach

"B-Because I like you, more than a friend." Vash answers, his face turning bright red

"Really? I like you to." I reply, kissing his forehead

Quickly he turns us around so he's pinning me to the bed and smirking slightly.

"If you're really better, then why don't you show me?" He says

I look into his green eyes as me moves closer. Our lips meet and I feel like I'm in heaven, I've been waiting years for this moment. I kiss back and we stay lip-locked for a few moments.

**Lemon Start**

We pull away for air and I see Vash with a genuine smile. It makes me feel amazing inside that I can make him smile like that. We kiss again but more passionately. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and I give it to him.

He moves his tongue all round my mouth, licking everywhere and then kisses down my neck, leaving a large hickey over my sweet spot. Then he pulls up my pyjama top to reveal my breasts.

"No bra?" He asks

"It's uncomfortable to wear in bed." I reply and he pinches one of my nipples and moves his mouth to the other

Despite having a serious face I can tell he is enjoying this. He sucks and bites on my nipple and then switches sides. Once he gets bored with that he moves further downwards to pull off my pants, leaving me in just my panties.

"Why am I naked but you aren't?" I ask

He pauses and removes his white singles, revealing his bare chest. Then he pulls off his pyjama pants leaving him in his Swiss flag boxers.

He pushes past my panties with his fingers and rubs my woman hood up and down, teasing my hole with a finger. Finally he pushes the finger inside and moves it around. He adds a second and third, pushing against my sensitive walls.

I feel a knot forming in my abdomen but he pulls out his fingers before I can release. He kisses me again and removes out final articles of clothing.

"Ready?" He asks

I nod and he lines himself up with my hole, pushing in at a medium rate. When he is fully sheathed inside me he gives me a moment to adjust before thrusting in and out. He picks up speed and power, hitting my g-spot dead on.

"Ahh Vash~ Right there!" I moan loudly and he continues to hit it

The knot returns and due to Vash's constant actions I release with a loud moan. He shoots his fluid inside of me and pulls out, groaning a little.

**Lemon End**

"That was amazing." I sigh happily, clinging onto his chest

"Yeah, we can sleep for a few more hours." Vash replies, holding me close "Ich liebe dich."

(German:Ich liebe dich-I love you)

"Ich liebe dich auch," I say

(German:Ich liebe dich auch-I love you too)