Viking!Sweden x Finland-Saviour

Denmark-Mathias Køhler
Estonia-Eduard von Boc
Finland-Tino Väinämöinen
Iceland-Emil Steilsson
Norway-Lukas Bondevik
Russia-Ivan Braginsky
Sweden-Berwald Oxenstierna
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finland's P.O.V.
I lean over the dirty table at the pub, cleaning and wiping it down. I carry the dirty glasses away and walk over to the sink with dishes. As I walk past another strange man pinches my butt making me yelp.

I glare at him and keep walking. I bring out some food to a table and as I turn around I see my friend Eduard walk in, looking around. He brightens up when he sees me and walks over to me.

"Hey Tino." Eduard says "I thought you quit working at the pub?"

"I was going to, but I don't have enough money to live without this job." I sigh "And I can't find another job because the owner would bad mouth me."

"That really sucks." Eduard sighs

Suddenly there is the sound of a horn and a few people start yelling and screaming, we'll know what this means, Vikings. Sometimes they're nice and just stay for a few days, sometimes they pillage and murder us.

I run outside and look to the ocean, the longboats have white sails with a blue symbol. We haven't seen that design before...

I watch quietly as the boats dock and I hold my breath when the Viking come off. However they don't attack, or yell, or pull out weapons, or run at people. I breath a sigh of relief as I realise they're just here for supplies and food.

I head back into the pub and feel someone grab my arm. It's that strange man from before. He is obviously drunk and very unstable.

"Aren't you a pretty boy?" He asks pulling me closer "Your eyes are pretty and you look like you'd be fun in the bedroom."

I feel some tug us apart and it's Eduard. He stands protectively in front of me and the man walks off. Eduard pulls me to the kitchen where there are less people.

"There's a reason I wanted to find you." Eduard says "I'm moving away, it's not safe here, with the Vikings and all. I'm moving into Russia with one of my friends."

I feel tears form in my eyes as Eduard says he is leaving.

"Will you come with us?" He asks

"I can't, Ivan and I don't get along." I sigh "I would hate it."

"I understand, I'm going to miss you." Eduard says hugging me "Who will be able to protect you from those disgusting people?"

"I'll protect myself." I reply wiping away my tears "Come visit some time ok?"

He nods and we say a final goodbye as he tells me he's leaving tonight. I hug him tightly and we part ways. I walk back into the dining room and feel much more vulnerable now that I know Eduard has gone.

No I can make it on my own, I'll be fine. I just need to become stronger. I continue working, avoiding all the grabbing hands and rude comments. After a few hours of working I feel my body become exhausted.

The door slams open and there are four men standing there, all around my age. One with blond, spiky hair, a red tunic, black pants and a fur boots, a second who is shorter with a floating curl, a Nordic cross clip, a blue tunic, blue pants and warm boots. The third man is more of a boy, he looks about 16 or 17. He has near white hair and a more simple outfit, a white shirt with a brown tunic, brown pants and warm boots on. Finally the man who catches my eye is tall with blond hair, a light grey tunic, black pants and heavy boots. They all have big fur coats on and seem really scary and intimidating.