Seborga x Fem!Tsundere!Reader-Be My Girlfriend?

(A/n):Requested by Thelemonlover4321 , hope you like it :)

France-Francis Bonnefoy
Prussia-Gilbert Beilschmidt
Romano-Lovino Vargas
Seborga-Romeo Vargas

(Y/n)-Your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I'm sitting at my desk looking over the homework we needed to do with my friend Lovino who did half of it. I did the other half and now we're copying each others answers.

Lovino and I don't seem like we'd get along because we're both very bitter and angry, sometimes emotionless but that makes us get along better. We understand each other. We've been friends for years and there's really only one thing wrong with the friendship.

"Ciao bella." A voice says, as someone takes a seat next to me and wraps their arms around my shoulders

(Italian:Ciao bella-Hello beautiful)

"What do you want Romeo." I sigh pushing the annoying boy's arm off of me

"Be my girlfriend." He says handing me a rose

"No." I reply turning back to my work

"Hmm, I won't give up on you bella." He says and walks away

I roll my eyes and look up at Lovino.

"I can't believe you two are related." I say

Romeo and Lovino are brothers. I met Romeo a few months ago when I slept over at Lovino's house to work on a school project, ever since he's always been flirting with me and trying to make me go out with him.

He's one of the biggest flirts in the school though, definitely up there with Francis and Gilbert who flirt with everything that breaths. Of course I could only resist his flirting for so long and I fell in love with him, but I know his flirting doesn't mean anything so I can't tell him. He'd just break my heart after getting in my pants.

Lovino and I finish out work and the teacher walks in. We hand up the homework and spend the next few minutes talking.

"Guess what (Y/n), tomato bastard asked me to prom." Lovino says

"What did you say?" I reply

"I said that since I didn't have anyone else to go with I'd go with him." He says

"I'm happy for you." I say with a small smile "No one has asked me yet, I'm not really expecting anyone to."

"Romeo will probably ask you at some point." Lovino signs

"Yeah, I don't think he would be serious about anything though so I'd probably say no." I say

He looks at me for a few seconds with an unreadable face and then changes the subject to one of the tv shows we watch. He looked like he knew something I didn't, or like he wanted to say something, strange...

*Time skip to lunch*

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
Lovino and I are sitting at our lunch table talking smack about everyone. So many people who go to this school are loud and annoying. Of course there are nice people but I'm not really friends with them.

Suddenly the entire lunchroom falls quiet and the lights turns off. Then a spotlight, which I suspect is a flashlight lights up one of the tables with Romeo standing on it. He is holding a bouquet of real and chocolate roses.

Why do I feel like this is directed towards me... probably because Romeo is staring right at me.

"(Y/n), So che non parli italiano, quindi dirò qualsiasi cosa e spero che tu pensi che sia romantico." He says holding out the bouquet for me

(Italian:So che non parli italiano, quindi dirò qualsiasi cosa e spero che tu pensi che sia romantico-I know you don't speak italian so I'm going to say whatever and hope you think it's romantic)

I stare at him confused as to what he just said and Lovino snickers a little. Everyone in the cafeteria is staring at me now. How annoying. I walk up to Romeo and take the roses, looking up at him and he smiles.

He climbs down from the table but the spotlight stays on him.

"(Y/n), will you go to prom with me." He asks

I feel my heart beat extremely fast and I search my brain for all possible scenarios. Best case Romeo actually loves me and he wants to take me so we can be together. Worst case he just wants to get in my pants, or dress, after prom and leave me. Do I want to take that chance...

"Fine, but if you hang me out to dry I'll cut your dick off." I say

He smiles brightly and wraps his arms around me, holding me tightly.

"I'm so happy (Y/n)." He giggles

"Yeah yeah, you can stop hugging me now." I sigh

The spotlight turns off and the actual lights turn back on followed by cheers and claps from all the students.

Romeo leads me outside the cafeteria to the small garden, still smiling brightly.

"I'm so happy you said you'd go with me." He says happily

"I guess I'm happy you asked me." I reply, trying to hide a blush

"I know you think I'm just a flirt and not serious, but with you I'm serious." He says hugging me again

"R-Really?" I ask

Of course," he replies and hovers his lips over mine

This annoys me so I make the first move to kiss him. He makes a shocked noise but then kisses me back with passion. When we pull away I can tell I'm blushing a lot but so is he.

"I wasn't expecting you to do that." He says shocked

"You took to long stupid." I reply

"I have one more question." He says "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Fine, I don't hate you as much as I lead on." I say with a small smile

"That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me." He chuckles

I press my lips to his again in hopes of making him be quiet. I am happy he asked me to go out with him and go to prom. I guess even flirts can fall in love with one person.