Nerd!Denmark x Punk!Norway-Nerd & Punk *Lemon*

(A/n):Requested by HETALIA2017 . Hope you like it :).

Denmark-Mathias Køhler
Norway-Lukas Bondevik
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Denmark's P.O.V.
I walk into my school holding my books closer to my chest as I walk past the punk group of the school. They ignore me so I can pass through the front courtyard to the lockers. I unlock my locker and unpack my school bag.

"Yes I have history first." I whisper to myself "Then math, today is going to be a good day."

I grab my textbooks and head to the classroom. When inside I take a seat at the front of the class and begin to study. Of course I already know everything but I want to be prepared in case the teacher asks a question.

As the cold air from the window blows in I pull my jumper down around my hands and continue reading my text book. After a while all the other students walk in along with Mr.Smith the teacher. There is a boy following behind him with tattoos peaking out from a black jacker, a white top underneath, as cross necklace and clip and messy blond hair. My breath catches in my throat, he is the hottest person I've ever seen.

I've seen other punks at this school but none like him. His blue eyes meet mine and I quickly turn back to my books.

"Ok everyone." Mr.Smith says but the class keeps talking "Silence!"

Everyone immediately quietens down and shine they see the strange boy a hushed whisper comes over everyone. Of course I have no friends so I can't talk to anyone.

"Now you're all probably wondering who this is." Mr.Smith states "This is Lukas Bondevik, he just transferred here from Norway. I hope you all make him feel welcome. Mr.Bondervik you may sit next to Mathias in the spare desk."

Of course the only spare desk is next to me... no one wants to sit at the front... Lukas makes his way over to the desk and sits down, kind of aggressively.

"Well on that note..." Mr.Smith says being at a loss for words "Oh yeah, the Berlin Wall."

He turns back to the board and begins to write. I look down at my textbook and then sneak a glance to Lukas who is staring directly at me. I snap my eyes back to my book. Then I nervously look up at him again and he is still staring.

"C-Can I help you?" I ask

"What are you doing?" He asks, glaring at my text book

"Reading, we have an assignment soon." I reply, fidgeting with my sweater

"You're a nerd aren't you?" He asks

"I-I guess." I say blushing out of embarrassment

"Mr.Bondevik, Mr.Køhler, no talking." Mr.Smith says interrupting us "I want to see you both after class."

I groan silently and look down at my books. I really hope I don't get detention, my perfect record will be ruined. I can't concentrate because I can still feel a pair of blue eyes boring into me. But I don't mind the attention honestly...

After class I pack up my books and head over to the teachers desk where Mr.Smith is waiting,

"Not so fast Mr.Bondevik." Mr.Smith states as Lukas tries to leave the class room "You don't want to start your first day off with detention do you?"

Lukas rolls his eyes and walks back over to us.

"Now the real reason I called you back wasn't for you two talking, it's out of character for you Mr.Køhler so I'm not too concerned." Mr.Smith says leaning in his desk "I actually want you to tutor Mr.Bondevik as what we are covering is different to his old school.  You're my highest achiever so I hope I can trust you to do this."