Student!Sweden x Shy!Fem!Student!Reader-The Elevator *Lemon*

Finland-Tino Väinämöinen
Sweden-Berwald Oxenstierna

(Y/n)-Your name
(L/n)-Last name
(E/c)-Eye colour
(H/c)-Hair colour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
Oh no I'm going to be late, move out of my way people! I push past people in my school building trying to make it to my class.

My name is (Y/n) (L/n) and I attend World academy. I don't have any friends as I'm really shy and barely talk to anyone. Right now I'm running to my class and because a teacher in my last class decided to call me back to talk to me.

The teacher hates me and if I'm late I will receive a detention ruining my perfect record. When I come to the elevator and stares I take a second to judge which ones I should take. The elevator will be faster in this case.

I press the button to go up and I feel a large presence behind me. I take a peek and it's Berwald Oxenstierna, one of the guys in my class. He is really intimidating and tall but he is also sweet and kind.

I've seen the way he takes care of his friend Tino, they are always together and always helping each other. On the first day of school I was being picked on by some idiots and he punched them for me. By the time he turned around I had run away to safety. We never spoke but I've always kept an eye on him.

I've fallen in love but I could never tell him, I'm just to shy and he would never like me. I mean we've never even spoken and I blend into the background.

The elevator dings singling it has arrived, cutting me from my thoughts. I walk in and press the button for my floor. Berwald walks in after me. We are going to the same place so he doesn't press a different button.

His intimidating glare makes me feel uneasy and I wonder if I can leave the elevator without seeming rude. The doors close and I try not to look at him, I quietly take a deep breath and hope for the best.

Sweden's P.O.V.
I look down at the small girl standing to my left. Her name is (Y/n) and I have been watching her for a while. I always watch and make sure she is ok, ever since I saved her from those bullies.

I have loved her ever since I first saw her and I always wanted her to be ok. It hurts to know that she is intimidated by me, it's why she snuck away when I saved her and why she is shrinking away from me now.

Suddenly the ground shakes and we fall to the floor. She looks around scared but it seems things have settled down.

"Are you ok?" I ask

She flinches a bit and looks into my eyes. Her beautiful (e/c) eyes take my breath away for a few seconds.

"Y-Yeah, are you?" She asks in a quiet voice

"Mhm." I mumble nodding

I stand up and give her my hand, she takes my hand and stands up next to me.

"Well it seems the elevator is stuck, we should call the maintenance team." She says

We pull out our phones but there is no signal in the elevator. There is no phone in the elevator either and no emergency button. She slides down the wall and holds her knees to her chest.

"Are you ok?" I ask crouching down in front of her

"Not really." She whispers "I hate elevators and I don't want to be trapped in here."

I softly place a hand on her (h/c) head and she looks up to meet my eyes. I feel something pull at my heart as she stares at me with glassy eyes.

"I'm sorry." I sigh