France x England-Wallet

Canada-Matthew WilliamsEngland-Arthur KirklandFrance-Francis Bonnefoy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

England-Arthur Kirkland
France-Francis Bonnefoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

England's P.O.V.
That bloody wanker France! He wouldn't leave me alone the entirety of today, he acts like he's never going to see me again every time he says goodbye and finally he is never wearing any clothes! Everyone's always making fun of me saying that I like it when he's naked but I don't, he is a wanker and I hate him!

Now I'm stuck in a world meeting with all the countries arguing. Even worse it's in Paris, France, so I'm stuck with France 24/7. I will be so grateful when this meeting is over. I just hope like hell France doesn't try to talk to me. While everyone is yelling I grab out my book and start reading, I would yell as well but I messed up a spell so I can't talk for 24 hours, I cast this spell yesterday though so I've only got about an hour left. I can't believe I'm stuck listing to their stupid ideas.

"YO IGGY-BROWS!" A voice yells startling me

America...

He walks up to me and slaps his hand on my back a little to hard.

"What's up dude, want to get Maccas with me after?" He asks

I shrug and turn back to my book.

"Hey what's wrong dude?" He asks sitting next to me

I point at my neck where my vocal box is and shake my head.

"Oh you can't talk?" He asks

I nod.

"Why? Are you sick?" He asks moving a bit away from me

I shake my head and then pull out a small spell book that's in my bag.

"Oh you messed up a spell. That sucks dude!" He exclaims "I'll tell France that you need to go home if you want?"

Oh yeah France is in charge this time. I grab his arm and shake my head frantically. The last thing I need is that frog making fun of me when I can't speak.

"Well if you want to come to Maccas with Matthew and I just 'talk' to us." He says laughing at his own joke

I groan and turn back to my book. This meeting isn't ending any time soon. I hear another pair of footsteps but these ones are lighter than America's stoping. France....

"Oh bonjour mon petit lapin." France says and I turn to him with a glare

(French:Oh bonjour mon petit lapin- Oh hello my little rabbit)

I try to ignore him and keep reading my book but he places his hand on my head.

"Aww you look so cute vhen you are angry~" he coos pinching my cheek

I slap his hand away and glare deep into his eyes.

"Huh? Why aren't you talking mon petit lapin? Are you sick? Usually you would be yelling at me..." France asks "Does zhis mean you've finally accepted your love for me?"