Iceland x Fem!Reader-Victoria's Secret *Lemon*

Iceland-Emil Steilsson

(Y/n)-Your name
(F/ca)-Favourite candy
(S/c)-Skin colour
(E/c)-Eye colour
(F/c)-Favourite colour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Come on Emil, there's still a few more stores I want to go to." I say, pulling my boyfriend down the long hallway of the mall

"Why do I hav to come?" He whines

"Because I want your opinion, where do you want to go next?" I ask

"The candy store, I want liquorice." He mutters

"Fine, but after that I have one more store I want to go to." I giggle mischievously

We make our way to the old fashioned candy store and Emil walks in quickly. He picks up a few bags of liquorice and I grab (f/ca), after we have paid for our candy we quickly continue down the mall walk way and I stop in front of a store.

"(Y/n)?" Emil asks me consumed "Why did we stop?"

He notices the store we are standing next to and blushes.

"Please tell me this isn't the store you want to go into." He whispers nervously

"Well if you don't want to come in you don't have to." I say stepping in "I guess I'll just have to ask one of the other guys in there what I should buy and how I look into it."

"W-wait!" Emil exclaims grabbing my hand "As if I'd let anyone else do that, let's go."

We walk inside and we are met with the smell of perfume and bright colours of different panties and bras. Emil is completely failing at hiding a blush and he can't look me in the eye. I look up at my tall Icelandic boyfriend and kiss him on the cheek.

"Come on, this will only take a few minutes." I say and pull him along with me

I grab a few things and tell him to sit down outside the private changing rooms. After I put on the first piece which is a red lacy bra and panties I open the door.

"So what do you think?" I ask

He stares at me with his mouth open and he seems to be unable to form any words.

"So I look that good huh?" I giggle "Well wait until you see the next one."

Iceland's P.O.V.
I was not expecting that. I just realised how beautiful my girlfriend (Y/n) really is. I mean I've seen her in her bra and underwear before but not like this, it was just normal underwear not sexy. I'm so glad I didn't bring Mr. Puffin as he would tease me for the little friend I have.

When (Y/n) walks out in a black pair of underwear and bra I quickly cross my legs to hide my little problem, she looks even more amazing as sexy in this piece. I wonder what she would look like with nothing on at all.

"I have one more I want to show you, I think you'll like it." She smirks

Quickly disappearing into the change rooms once more I try to shift to make my boner more comfortable and easier to deal with. I try to calm down by taking deal breaths but all I can think about is the way (Y/n) looked with her beautiful (s/c) skin, bright (e/c) eyes and amazing curves, her boobs looked perfect and everything about her seemed to stand out, when we get home I'm going to make her pay for teasing me like she has.

She opens the dressing room door and there she stands in a lacy (f/c) one piece with a very deep v-neck that cuts off into panties.

"Wow..." Is all I can muster and she giggles