Russia x Fem!Reader-Sister Issues *Lemon*

(A/n):Requested by AbbeyB88 , Hope you like it :)

America-Alfred.F.Jones
Belarus-Natalia Arlovskaya
Russia-Ivan Braginsky

(Y/n)-Your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Ivan, your sister is staring at is again." I whisper to my boyfriend who is reading a book

"Ignore her, she'll go away eventually." He replies

"And when has that ever happened?" I ask

"Good point, come here." Ivan says placing his book down

I move closer to him and he picks me up, placing me in his lap. The glare his sister natalia gives me in legendary but it sort of makes me laugh. She's a bit to obsessed with her older brother.

Ivan pulls me down so our lips meet and I wrap my arms about him tightly. I love Ivan and I'm not afraid of his sister, well not enough to break up with him anyway. I know he'd protect me for, her and her knives.

We pull apart and I look into his violet eyes. They're calming and beautiful to look into. I'm so lucky to have Ivan as my boyfriend.

I came over to Ivan's house to spend some time with him, it was supposed to be just us but his sister Natalia ended up staying home. She is obsessed with her brother and she really doesn't lie me. It's kind of annoying actually...

Ivan and I re connect out lips again and again until Natalia walks off in a huff. I roll my hips agains Ivan's and I hear him groan. We head the front door close, I guess Natalia got the message and left.

"Vant to take zhis to zhe bedroom?" Ivan asks

"Definitely." I reply and he picks me up

I wrap my legs around his waist and we kiss as he carries me to the bathroom. Once inside I kick the door closed and Ivan lands on the bed, with me under him.

**Lemon Start**

Ivan and I press our lips against each other and his hands go to my top. His hands move up my shirt more, unclipping my bra underneath my shirt. He licks my bottom lip and I open up my mouth straight away.

His tongue pushes into my mouth, marking his new territory. Then he presses soft kisses on the side of my mouth down to my neck and I moan when he finds my sweet spot. He presses soft kisses there and sucks on it, leaving a red mark.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers and he squeezes my mounds underneath my shirt

He pulls off my top and then slides off my bra. I feel a little self conscious but I know Ivan wouldn't judge me on my body.

He pinched my left bud while biting onto my right nipple. I moan at the feeling of his hands and I look down to see a large tent in his pants. This isn't our first time but I'm still nervous because his so big.

He trails his hands down lower and pulls off my pants, leaving me in my lacy underwear.

"Vhere you expecting something?" He asks

"Maybe." I giggle "Either way I got it."

I manage to flip us over and I pull off Ivan's coat. I leave his scarf alone because I know he doesn't lie to remove it. I unbutton his top and pants and he pulls them off. I palm his bulge through his underwear and pull them down.

Damn how is he so big?

I press a kiss to his tip which is leaking with pre-cum and trail my tongue up and down, spreading saliva on him. Then I encase his tip inside my mouth and swirl my tongue around it. He groans and gently presses his hand to the back of my head.

I get the message and take more of him into my mouth, stopping about halfway to catch my breath. I start bobbing my head and humming, sending vibrations thorough him. I use my tongue to lick everywhere and my teeth to graze the large vein on the underside of his member.

I feel him twitching inside my mouth and soon he releases into my mouth. I swallow and wipe my mouth of all the white fluid. Ivan switches out positions again and he rubs me through my underwear.

I moan and he quickly pulls them off, continuing to rub me. He pushes one finger inside me and then a second. After giving me a second to adjust he scissors his fingers and pumps them in and out. His other hand goes back to my left nipple and he pinches it. Then he adds a third finger. When he deems me as ready he removes his fingers and pulls out a condom.

He rubs some lube over himself and then lines himself up with my entrance.

"Are you ready?" He asks

"Yes." I reply

He pushes into me, slowly to not hurt me. When he is in the full way he stops and waits for me to say he can move. I give a experimental thrust of my hips and I feel nothing but pleasure.

"Ngh please move Ivan." I say and he does

He pulls out halfway and then thrusts back in, repeating this action again and again until I'm left as nothing but a moaning mess. He changes his ankle and hits my g-spot head on making me see stars.

Soon enough I feel a knot in my stomach and it bursts, allowing me to release. He cums shortly after and rests for a few seconds before pulling out and disposing of the condom.

**Lemon End**

"Are you ok?" He asks me, laying back down in bed

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just going to be sore tomorrow." I giggle

"I can take care of you zhen, carry you everywhere." He replies

"Sounds fun, but don't do anything weird." I say

"Vhen have I ever done anything weird?" He asks

I decide to stay quiet instead of labelling all the arguments with Alfred, all the weird sunflower field trips in the middle of the night and the other "strange" things he does. Not that it makes a difference to how much I love him.