Poland x Lithuania-Day Off

(A/n): Lithuania's birthday is on the 16th of February so happy birthday Lithuania.

Estonia-Eduard von Boc
Lithuania-Toris Laurinaitis
Latvia-Raivis Galant
Poland-Feliks Łukasiewicz
Russia-Ivan Braginsky
Switzerland-Vash Zwingli
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lithuania's P.O.V.
I'm wiping down the hand rails on the staircase when I hear the phone ringing, I walk over and answer it, i  hearing my friend and crush Feliks' voice.

"Heyyyy Toris, do you like want to go out tomorrow for your birthday?" Feliks asks

"Yeah of course, but I'll need to ask Mr.Braginsky." I reply in a whisper

"Well he can't say no, you haven't had a day off since like your last birthday!" He shouts

"Yeah I know, so where do you want to go?" I ask

"Meet me outside like, the mall tomorrow at lunch time ok? Fabulous." He says and hangs up

I nervously walk to Mr.Braginsky's office. I need to ask him for the day off tomorrow and I'm scared he will say no or get angry. As I walk down the hallway I see Raivis dusting some of the old paintings and Eduard is helping him.

"Oh hey Toris, where are you going?" Eduard asks

"I need to talk with Mr.Braginsky, I need a day off for...reasons..." I mumble

"Good luck." He replies

I nod and continue walking. I knock on the door of Mr.Braginsky office and I hear a come in, inside he is smiling a childlike smile but it just makes me more scared.

"Um Mr.Braginsky I have a request for you." I say

"Vell sit down and tell me." He says gesturing to the seat in front of him

"I was wondering." I begin to say sitting down "If could have the day off tomorrow."

"Vhy?" He asks

"B-because it's my birthday and Feliks asked me to go out with him." I say looking down

His smile turns to a glare and I hear him grown when I say Feliks' name and he leans forward! Resting his arms on the table.

"Vhy vould I let you go?" He asks glaring

"B-Because I haven't requested any s-sick days or other days off since my birthday last year." I say terrified "So I was hoping that I could have one day off for something special."

"So you can go out vith zhat polish idiot? I don't zhink so." He sighs "I'll decide when you get finds out he will come here and probably beat up Mr.Braginsky or something but I really want to go...

*Time skip to tomorrow*

Lithuania's P.O.V.
I'm feeling pretty sad wiping down the floor with a mop. I didn't get any presents and I don't get a day off on my birthday. I, supposed to be meeting Feliks around now but I'm stuck here I wish I didn't need this job.

I've been working for Mr.Braginsky for about 7 Years now and if I quit I have no chance of finishing another job. He will also beat and whip me if I even request to take time off. I'm just stuck. Feliks sometimes comes over to make sure I'm ok but there isn't much he can do. Although he is rich as well. Maybe I could ask Feliks If I can work for him...

That's when there is a knock at the door and I see Mr.Braginsky walk down the stairs.

"I had a feeling zhis vould happen." He sighs opening the door