Romano x Fem!Depressed!Reader-Just Like Me *Lemon*

(A/n):Requested by Xx_creepychris5_xX , hope you like it :).

Germany-Ludwig Beilschmidt
Italy-Feliciano Vargas
Japan-Kiku Honda
Prussia-Gilbert Beilschmidt
Romano-Lovino Vargas

(Y/n)-Your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I look at the cuts all up my wrists and arms. I gave myself a few new ones yesterday and they're still throbbing. Quickly I bandage them up and pull on a long-sleeved jumper and head to the living room.

Inside Feliciano is cuddling with Ludwig on the couch and watching tv. I live with my friends Ludwig, Feliciano, Kiku, Gilbert and Lovino. It's Ludwig's house technically but we all came for a sleepover one time and just never left.

Feliciano looks up at me and smiles' I give a weak smile back and head into the kitchen where Kiku is making sushi. He looks up at me and I smile again and grab an apple. I feel so tired and mentally exhausted.

I head back into the living room feeling horrible when I see the happy couple, it reminds me that I'll never have something like that with someone. There's only one person who I love and he doesn't like me back.

How do I know? Well his name is Lovino Vargas, he is Feliciano's older brother. He is very rude and horrible with men but with women he I nice and sweet. Except for me, I'm the only woman he isn't nice to.

If he loved me he wouldn't treat me the way he does. I don't know why I fell in love with him but I did. His green eyes, brown hair and tanned skin all make him look amazing. I see how he puts up walls around himself but he still cares about certain people even if he doesn't show it.

With the thoughts of how he'll never love me filling my mind I sink further into my chair and close my eyes. I continue eating my apple and stop when I hit the core. At this point Feliciano has gone into the kitchen and Ludwig is looking through the newspaper.

"Are jou alright (Y/n)?" Ludwig asks, looking up from his newspaper

"I'm fine, just tired." I reply

He doesn't look convinced but stays silenced anyway. I turn to the tv to distract myself from my urges. I would tell Ludwig about what's happening but I'm already staying in his house and eating his food. He doesn't need more stress than what he has.

A pair of footsteps walk into the living room and I look to see Lovino glaring at Ludwig.

"Vhat is it Lovino?" Ludwig asks looking up from his newspaper

"Damn you potato bastard, can't I just glare at you?" Lovino replies

Ludwig sighs and picks up his newspaper again. Lovino turns his attention towards me and I feel like he's staring straight to my soul. He takes a few steps towards me and looks down. I nervously swallow and look into his eyes,

"W-What is it?" I ask

"You look like shit." He says making me feel horrible, I look down upset and try to hold back tears

"Oh, thanks." I say sarcastically

"I didn't mean like that, I meant you don't look like you're ok." He sighs

"And? I'm just tired." I reply

"No you're not, come with me." He says grabbing my wrist and pulling me to his room

I cringe in pain but follow after him, trying not to show Lovino. We arrive in his room and I look around confused.

"How come I'm here?" I ask confused

"Because I want you to tell me what's going on." He says pushing me on the bed and sitting next to me

"W-What?" I question

"You know what I'm talking about." He says "Your expression is one I've worn before, you hide your arms with long sweaters and always look exhausted."

Lovino grabs my arms softly and pushes up the sleeves to reveal bandages. I feel tears pooling in my eyes but I don't move away from him.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I ask

"Because I care about you, I know I was being such a jerk-face but I really want to help you." Lovino replies

He slowly undoes the bandage revealing all the cuts. His green eyes look into mine with concern, sadness and another emotion I can't detect.

"I'm sorry." I whisper "Everything just got to hard to handle so I wanted a way to release my pain."

"You don't need to be sorry, just promise you won't do it again." He says and kisses then softly

"When you said you've warn my expression before what did you mean?" I inquire

He sighs softly and rolls up his sleeves to reveal old cuts, probably from a few years ago. It hurts my heart to think he was in the same kind of pain I am.

"I always had to deal with being second best to Feliciano, it helped for a while as a stress outlet." He explains "I always thought no one could love me or want me around."

"That's not true Lovino!" I exclaim "I want you around, I-I love you."

My cheeks turn bright red as I realise I just confessed. Lovino probably thinks I'm crazy or hates me now, I've gone and messed everything up.

"I love you too." He whispers, hugging me tightly "So please, don't hurt yourself anymore, I couldn't handle it if you did."

"I won't." I reply hugging him back

He kisses me lightly and I pull him in for a deeper kiss. This has gone from a horrible day to one of the best days in my life.

"Let me show you how much I love you." Lovino whispers

**Lemon Start**

Lovino kisses me again but this time it's more passionate. He licks my bottom lip and pushes his tongue around my mouth, marking his new territory. He pulls away and trails kisses down my neck.

While he does this his hands are working to remove my pants and underwear. I moan at the contact of his lips to my neck and feel myself become wet. He pulls off my top and kisses up my arms with the scars.

He reaches behind me and unclips my bra, squeezing both my mounds and pinching the nipples then taking one into his mouth and sucking on it. He switches sides and I moan in pleasure.

His fingers trail down to my clothed womanhood and push past my underwear to rub me. Lovino pushes two fingers inside quickly, stretching me out and scissoring them. He adds a third and begins to pump them, deep inside of me.

"Ahh Lovino~" I moan loudly

"The fun is just getting started." He whispers before removing our underwear

His hard member springs out, standing tall and proud. He grabs some lube from the night stand and rubs it up and down himself before lining himself up with my entrance. He quickly pushes inside but stops when I yelp in pain.

"Shh just say when I can move." He says petting my hair

I wait a few moments before bucking my hips and feeling nothing but pleasure. Wanting more I reach my hand up and tug on his curl. His expression changes to one of pure lust.

"Be prepared (Y/n)." He says and pulls all the way out before slamming back in

I claw at his back and he continues to trust in and out of me, making me see stars and form a knot in my stomach. He sucks on my neck harshly and I moan, I'm pretty sure the whole house can hear me.

Soon enough I can't hold myself back anymore and o release all over the sheets and Lovino. He releases a few seconds after and fills me up. When he slips out some leaks and he looks proud.

**Lemon End**

"You look beautiful like this." He says and covers us with the blankets

I yawn tiredly and cuddle up close to his warm body. I feel him smile and softly kiss my forehead before falling asleep.

"I won't let anyone else's hurt you." He whispers just as I fall into slumber