Spain x Romano-Birthday Surprise *Lemon*

(A/n): Spain's birthday is on the 12th of February, Happy birthday Spain :)

France-Francis Bonnefoy
Romano-Lovino Vargas
Spain-Antonio Fernández Carriedo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Romano's P.O.V.
I wake up in bed all alone. Where did that tomato bastard go? Not that I'm worried or anything! I sit up and look around the room, tomato bastard definitely isn't anywhere to be found. I check my phone and it lights up with a reminder of tomato bastard's birthday.

Oh yeah... today is the day I'm going to try that French bastard's tip on making the tomato bastard have the best birthday ever. I get out of bed and walk to the kitchen where there is a note waiting for me.

'Dear Lovi~

If you wake up and I'm not here I just went to get coffee beans, I'll be back soon

I love you my little tomato.'

Yeah Tomato bastard definitely wrote this, you can tell by the nicknames. Well this gives me a chance to get his present ready.

I take a quick shower and brush my teeth, then I grab the small package Francis gave me and pull out the content. It's a pair of Spanish flag lacy panties and a bra with soft fabric coming down from it, like a short dress.

"I look dumb." I sigh "But even though I hate that French bastard he's never been wrong before. And he knows Antonio well enough to know what he likes."

Well I don't look to bad I guess, it makes my butt look pretty good. I just need to have more self confidence. But I can't just do that, usually tomato bastard talks up my confidence but he isn't here now.

I hear the front door open and I jump. I quickly turn off the light in the bedroom.

"I'm home Lovi~ and I brought churros, they were selling them at the supermarket!" He yells "Lovi?"

He walks to the bedroom and I appear halfway behind the door.

Spain's P.O.V
Lovi isn't replying to me, is he still asleep? I guess I should check the bedroom to see if he is awake or not. I place down the coffee and churros and head to the bedroom. As I near the door I see my adorable boyfriend stand halfway behind the door.

From what I can see he has on a pair of Spanish flag panties and bra which of kind of like a dress. My mouth drops open in shock and I freeze.

"H-Happy birthday Antonio." He mumbles

I smile and walk over to him, the door opens and I can see him fully. He looks so cute with his red face like tomato however he looks extremely sexy as well. Damn those panties make his butt look good.

"Aww did you do this for me Lovi~?" I ask

"Y-yes you bastard, who else would I do it for!" He replies and I hug him tightly

**Lemon Start**

"Well you look amazing..." I whisper huskily into his ear and lower my hands to his butt

I give it a firm squeeze and lick the edge of his ear.

"Ngh Antonio~" he moans quietly

"Shh, for my birthday present I want you to do exactly as I tell you, ok?" I ask him, even though it isn't really a question

He nods and I smirk. I press my lips to his and he kisses back straight away. I lick his bottom lip and he opens his mouth to allow my tongue inside. He doesn't bother fighting for dominance because I won before we even started.

I softly ouch him onto the bed and rub my knee over his hardening bulge and trace my hands down to my hips. I reach around the back of his chest and unclip the bra. I pull it off and move my mouth to one of his pink peaks.

I attach my mouth to his left bud and begin to suck and bite it. I pinch his other but and pull it causing him to moan.

"Ngh Toni~" he moans trying to be quiet

"Let out all your sounds." I whisper "They are so cute."

I move one of my hands to the curl on his head and pull it.

"Ahh Toni~!" He yells in pleasure as I do

I take off my skirt and kick off my shoes. I attach my lips to Lovi's again and quickly trail them down to his neck, sucking on his sweet spot. I know exactly where it is due to previous experience.

I feel myself being flipped around and Lovi is sitting in top of me with a pleasure filled smirk.

"Shh just let me do all the work." He whispers and unzips my pants, pulling them off

He reveals my Spanish flag boxers with a large tent in them.

"Hey we're matching Lovi~" I say

He smiles, a genuine smile and I feel myself harden even more. He pulls off my boxers and my hard member springs out, dripping with pre-cum. He licks the long vein on the underside of it and encased the tip in his mouth. He begins to suck and graze his teeth along the length as he bobs his head up and down.

He picks up the pace and I begin to twitch as a knot forms in my abdomen. I feel it snap and I let out my hot sticky fluid. He swallows almost all of it except for a small bit that trails down his chin.

I wipe it away and flip us over pulling off his adorable panties. I line myself up with hole and he nods, giving me permission. I push my way into him quickly and he gasps.

"Ngh you bastardo. That hurt!" He yells

(Italian:Bastardo-Bastard)

"Sorry Lovi~" I say giving him a minute to adjust to my size and then beginning to thrust

I push myself in a out of him, picking up speed and power. He is definitely filled with pleasure but I haven't hit his special bundle of nerves he's, there's only one way to do that, I turn him around so he is on his hands and knees and puns into him from behind.

I hit his bundle of nerves straight on and he screams in pleasure.

"AHH TONI~ RIGHT THERE!" He yells and throws his head back in pleasure

Hiring that spot repeatedly he comes and I come a few seconds after. I pull out of him and lay down holding him to my chest.

**Lemon End**

"Mmm te amo." I whisper

(Spanish:Te amo-I love you)

"Ti amo troppo bastardo di pomodoro." Lovi replies "Happy birthday and whatever."

(Italian:Ti amo troppo bastardo di pomodoro-I love you too tomato bastard)

I kiss his adorably red cheeks and smile. He is just so cute, how can I not love him?