Denmark x Fem!Reader x Prussia-Sharing *Lemon*

(A/n):Requested by Needssociallife , I loved writing this one :)

Denmark-Mathias Køhler
Prussia-Gilbert Beilschmidt

(Y/n)-Your name
(F/c)-Favourite colour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I'm at the grocery store grabbing some food for the week when my phone goes off with a call. I grab it from my bag and check the caller ID. It's my friend Mathias. Of course I answer it and I  met with his excited voice.

"Hej (Y/n)." He says "What are you doing?"

(Danish:Hej-Hello)

"Hey Mathias, I  just at the supermarket, what's up?" I ask

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over today." He replies "Gilbert will be here too."

"Sure, I'll be over in an hour." I say

"Don't be to long, we have plans for you." He suddenly says in a husky voice and hangs up

I blush and place my phone back in my bag. I continue grabbing my food and then head back to my car to drive home.

Gilbert, Mathias and I have been friends for a few years, we have a sort of unspoken attraction to one another but we've never really done anything with it. Mathias makes a lot of jokes about 'doing things' with me but he hasn't done it despite the fact I want him to. Gilbert likes grabbing me in certain places, we've talked about it before and I said it was ok. Usually I'll e talking to someone and he'll come up and grab my chest or butt.

I arrive to my house and pack away my groceries and then get ready to leave for Mathias' house. I make sure I look good before grabbing my winter coat and walking to Mathias' house. The cold weather nips at my cheeks and hands making them ice cold.

I arrive at Mathias' house and knock on the door. The door opens and a tall man with spiky blond hair, blue eyes a large smile answers.

"Hey (Y/n)." He says hugging me tightly and picking me up

"Hey Mathias, you seem more excited than usual." I giggle

"I'm just excited to see you, it's been a whole week." He replies carrying my inside and closing the door

My heart is soaring being held in his arms but I feel like I'm cheating on Gilbert. I know none of us are really together but I still feel guilty. I don't know if they'll ask me to choose between them or if they'll share me or what's going to happen, all I know is I like both of them and they like me.

Once in the living room I see Gilbert drinking sitting on the couch waiting for us.

"Here." Mathias says and places me in Gilbert's lap

Gilberts arms wrap tightly around my waist and he buries his face I'm my neck.

"Hey (Y/n)." He smiles "Jou look nice today."

"Thanks Gil." I giggle and lean into him

"Aww now I'm left out." Mathias whines jokingly and sits next to us

He pulls my body down so I'm laying across both of them. Looking up into their eyes. Gilbert's red and Mathias' blue look at me with desire. Maybe they'll do something today.

"We've been talking (Y/n)." Mathias says

"Ve zhink it's time one of us date you." Gilbert adds

"But how can I choose between you two?" I ask "Your both amazing and I don't want to hurt you."