Seme!Canada x Uke!Prussia-Prank Gone Wrong *Lemon*

(A/n):Requested by CookieShark22 , Hope you like it :)

Canada-Matthew Williams
France-Francis Bonnefoy
Prussia-Gilbert Beilschmidt
Spain-Antonio Fernández Carriedo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prussia's P.O.V.
I chuckle as I balance a bucket of water over the door to when someone enters it will fall on the,. Francis and Antonio laugh along with me and then we quickly hide behind the teachers desk

The door opens and the bucket quickly falls. We start laughing but I stop when I see my birdie Matthew pulling off the bucket from his head. His glasses are on the floor and he is squinting. I rush over and pick up his classes, drying them on my jumper and putting them on him.

"Gilbert?" He asks confused

"I'm so sorry birdie, I didn't zhink it'd be jou walking through zhe door." I say shocked

"I-It's ok, now I'm all wet though." He sighs

"I'll take jou to zhe bathroom." I say and lead him out of the class room

We walk to the bathroom hand in hand and when we get there he takes off his jumper. I use some paper towels to try his hair and face while he holds his jumper out under the hand dryer. When his hair is dry I give it a kiss making him blush.

"I told you to be careful with pranks." He sighs

"I know, I just can't help myself." I reply he places his jumper down on the bench before running around to face me

He looks me in the eyes and takes a few steps towards me. I take a few steps back until my back hits the wall and he is pinning me there. He is about the same height as me so I can look right in his eyes.

"I think you deserve a little punishment." He whispers

"Like vhat?" I ask, feeling my pants grow tighter

"Maybe something rough." He says palming my erection

I moan and rest my head on his shoulder. Suddenly the door opens and we pull away. Some guy walks in and ignores us, I'm guessing he didn't see us.

"It's a bit to dangerous to do this here." He whispers "Lets go to the storage closet."

He takes me out of the bathroom and to the storage room, grabbing his jumper on the way out. I'm getting very excited at this point, Matthew has never been dominant before but I want to see where it goes.

He opens up the door and pushes me inside, closing and locking it behind him. He turns around to face me and presses his lips against mine. I kiss him back and wrap my arms around his waist.

**Lemon Start**

He pushes me against the wall and makes the kiss rougher. He licks my bottom lip and I open up my mouth for him. He pushes his tongue inside and begins to lick and suck all around. We pull away for air and a string of saliva connects us.

He wipes it away with his thumb and moves his lips to my neck.

"Ngh birdie, I had no idea jou could be like zhis~" I moan as he finds my sweet spot

He concentrates on that area, sucking and biting to leave a large red mark. I feel Matthew's cold hands go up my shirt and pinch my nipples. His thigh is rubbing my hardening bulge making me gasp.

"Stop teasing" I say

"If you had to much fun then it wouldn't be much of a punishment would it?" He asks

I hold his arms tightly as he sucks harder on my neck. He quickly unbuttons my top and flicks his tongue over my nipples. He pinches, sucks and bites on them making them extremely hard. Finally he begins to move faster and he unbuckles my pants.

"Beg." He says

"I don't beg." I reply

He lets out a humming sound and pulls down my boxers, letting my erection spring out. He softly rubs my member everywhere and pumps it slowly.

"Ngh, Ahh~" I moan feeling sensitive to his touch

"Are you sure you won't beg?" He asks moving slower

I stay silent and he gets down into his knees, kissing the tip of my election and licking it. I can't take the teasing anymore.

"Fine, please fuck me so hard I can't walk~" I moan out

After I say this he quickly pushes his mouth onto my shaft, he sucks on me and bobs his head, gaining speed and power. I feel myself twitching and just before I can release he pulls away and stands up.

"Not yet." He whispers and pulls off his top, pants and boxers "Your turn now maple, or I'll go in dry."

I nod and get on my knees, I lick his shaft from tip to base and he moans quietly. I take his member into my mouth and I begun sucking and bobbing my head I make sure I coat all of him in saliva and soon he releases into my mouth. It doesn't make him any softer though.

He bends down and pushes me on all fours and lines himself up at my entrance.

"The last part of your punishment is for me to go in without stretching." He whispers as he pushes in

I groan in pain and pleasure, feeling myself stretch. Finally he begins to thrust in and out filling my down worth pleasure. I moan loudly at the feeling of being filled up. Suddenly he hits that special bundle of nerves and it sends shock waves through my body.

"Right zhere, please~" I beg and he hits it repeatedly

Finally I feel a wave of pleasure as I release all over the floor. Matthew releases deep inside me and then pulls out with some of it leaking.

**Lemon End**

We wait for a few minutes and then get dressed, I can still feel his heat inside me.

"Je t'aime." Matthew says kidding my forehead

(French:Je t'aime-I love you)

"ich liebe dich auch." I reply

(German:ich liebe dich auch-I love you too)